Scope of Position: Shared Services (CSS) supports our clients’ global operations and delivers profitable growth through evolving processes, ensuring compliance and executing vital transactions. CSS is leading the way with digital solutions for business processes. As the CSS Senior Process Analyst (SPA), DSaaS, you will be responsible for executing this strategy and driving the DSaaS vision, scope, and scale in digital solutions. In addition, you will support the DSaaS team as they support, update, and build automation and digital products. Your ability to be open-minded, tech savvy, process oriented, and ability to speak the business language is essential as we work through our evolving operations.
Specifically you will:
- Execute and influence DSaaS strategy and action plan
- Support and coordinate the execution of the DSaaS vision, scope, and scale on digital solutions
- Translate current business process to digitally optimized process building the bridge between the DSaaS and business teams
- Translate action and performance of automation solutions to leadership
- Engage with Corning finance and business leadership (up through the executive level) in a multi-national/multi-cultural environment to gain stake-holder alignment and present project status, findings, and results
- Active project management including chartering, resource planning, budgeting, sponsor and executive committee review, planning, execution, stake-holder engagement, and project closure
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assists in researching upcoming consumer digital trends and builds them into the product roadmap working closely with your CSS Senior Manager, DSaaS
- Develop, gain approval, and deliver the DSaaS comprehensive marketing and communication strategy as well as commercialization of the DSaaS service offerings
- Understands the policies & procedures that govern their areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates cross-functionally and with the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) COE to find opportunities to extend RPA capabilities or other digital capabilities
- Benchmarks through research and monitoring of industry’s best-practices, standards, laws & emerging trends and incorporates these digital trends into planning
- Engage with stake-holders at all levels of the organization to seek inputs on requirements and to socialize status / influence results throughout project lifecycle
- Run effective and efficient project management processes to drive good work prioritization and resource allocation decisions
- Craft project charters, project plans, resource plans, cost estimates, and metrics to report and manage the health of each project
- Provide regular project updates to sponsor, steering team, and PMO’s on metrics, budget, and overall health of each project identifying areas for action
- Document and handle risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Inspects product progress throughout the development process, adapting requirements as needed
- Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis as needed to support business initiatives
- Call out issues as appropriate to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Collaborates cross functionally to understand needs & trends and proposes appropriate solutions
- Supports the budget and forecast processes for strategy / projects and assists Operations in the development of their budgets as it relates to targeted efficiency gains encouraged by strategic initiatives
- Provides project oversight to fulfill business requirements, mitigate risks, and optimize value
- Develops and tracks project metrics/objectives with feedback and action plans designed to address planning gaps
- Plays an active role in Change Management and Communications
- Provides the Customer Relationship Managers with the information needed to develop the required SLAs for additional services provided by our Centers and/or vendors to customers
Travel Requirements: You can expect travel to be ~25-50% domestic/international depending on project(s) assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Business development or transformation work including work in Shared Services Centers ideal.
- Work with multiple groups and cross function team experiences.
- Previous experience with marketing, communications, and/or commercialization of products or services desired.
- Comfortable establishing new service offerings and dealing with ambiguous or unknown start-up challenges
- Problem solving, analytical skills, extraordinary follow through
- Ability to execute strategy translating action and performance of project solutions for stake-holders
- Initiative and effectively manages self and team through a dynamic environment
- Ability to interface at all levels within the organization and install confidence and trust through a polished communication approach
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and/or Project. Uses these tools to work more efficiently and reduce time.
- Project management skills and experiences
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deliverables/timelines in an effective manner
- Strong organization skills, process rigor, attention to detail, responsive
- Deep understanding of Shared Services operations
- Green Belt certification
- Cross-Functional work experience (BUs, Finance, IT)
- Experience using Performance Excellence tools and theory
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills needed to brief high-level management
- Leadership skills to engage business leadership and utilize talent in a matrix organization
- Additional leadership skills: influencing, motivating, change champion, adaptable
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Customer focus with emphasis on exceptional project delivery
- Highly collaborative, cross-culturally sensitive and open-minded
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Change Agent – Strong knowledge of change management process & making sure change management tools are used appropriately
- Strong communication skills – facilitation, listening, negotiation, presentation, speaking, & writing
Upstate New York
If this could be a fit for you or perhaps someone you might know, please let me know!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377