Our client has the largest corporate Accounts Payable shared services organization in the world.
Person will lead Accounts Payable Global Shared Services; including all aspects of AP including Goods for Resale, Store Back office, transportation, freight and regulated goods for North America (US and Canada) Finance operations. Will be the Process Owner responsible for setting product strategy as well as managing operations for AP for North America and driving process improvements.
They have a hybrid model of in-house (~650) & BPO (~200) AP teams = One Team. Sr. Director leads a committed team of 700 associates.
- Financial Shared Services experience; including account payable experience
- Operational Strategy and digital transformation experience: Change the way we work outside of status quo. Working closely with tech teams to operationalize robotics and machine learning opportunities; including replacing legacy with new tech. Change management and helping the team adapt.
- Service Delivery Leadership: Solutions that achieve results
- GPO – Global Process Owner: Process Design, Building Roadmaps
- People Leadership: Lead a motivated, dependable, committed and high performing team. Champion and elevate your team.
- Relationship Management: Successful at building corporate relationships and communicating during challenging times.
- Vendor Management experience with a BPO partnership.
- Technical knowledge: Tech savvy. Understand enough to ask the right questions and steer technologists in the right direction. Know when to use the right technology for the right solutions.
- Communication and Influence: Communicate complex topics and processes in an easy manner while conveying a value of urgency.
- Governance: Maintain a strong controls environment. Maintain contractual responsibilities. Work w Internal audit, external audit.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!
Integrated Search Solutions Group