Our client is currently searching for an exceptional senior level, results-oriented marketing leader to drive all aspects of marketing. Our client director of marketing and serve as a key advisor to executive leadership. Our client is the recognized leader in this unique, fast growth industry with the broadest array of services, national footprint and reputation for unequalled service quality. We need to build on this success with a leader that can develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth. Top line growth is the primary objective and KPI for this role.
The successful candidate must have strategic business planning, leadership and strong analytical skills, with a results-oriented approach and proven track record of business innovation and growth. A passion for building brands and driving demand through customized and powerful marketing efforts, integrated campaigns, content marketing, digital initiatives, social media and new technology is key with experience in the latest social media marketing and content and brand marketing across multiple channels an absolute requirement for this position.
- Exceed growth targets as assigned.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and campaigns across all channels, markets and services.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy and programs for new business, existing accounts, service offerings and acquired companies to significantly drive new, qualified leads for sales.
- Analyze markets, revenue streams, clients and channels through analytical models to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that optimize our growth, marketing resources and spend.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that connect to local government and community needs with tactics that align with government budgeting and procurement cycles.
- Advise the Chief Revenue Officer and executive leadership team on how to grow the company, position and brand competitively, latest marketing technologies and trends and staying agile and innovative.
- Build and lead a diverse team of marketing talent across content management, digital-social media, inside sales, proposal management and marketing communications to achieve our growth objectives.
- Attract and inspire top marketing talent to and foster an innovative culture across the firm.
- Budget and optimize marketing spend across all channels to maximize ROI/ROAS and achieve brand awareness, sales, revenue and profitability goals.
- Drive branding efforts nationally, across all companies, and manage all aspects of public relations.
- Develop customer feedback cycles, survey and focus groups to better understand customer needs and drive demand through related efforts.
- Make decisions based upon precedent and solve arising problems using sound judgment and experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Positive, high-energy, growth-centric marketing professional
- 10+ years in marketing with experience across diverse functions in multi-channel, business to business services with a proven track record of revenue growth in prior positions
- 3+ years of leadership experience in marketing at a Director or VP level; experience in both a large recognized national company and small to medium size privately held firms is a plus
- Direct experience and deep understanding of digital-social media marketing and content development best practices
- Direct experience and deep understanding marketing business to business services; outsourcing and marketing to local communities and government is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills with talent for interpreting trends and data to make informed, data-based recommendations
- Experience speaking at industry conferences to establish company as thought leader, and to solicit and nurture leads, while solidifying relationships with existing clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know!
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377