The Vice President Communications, Media and Entertainment Will have a team of 6-10 people (farmers and hunters) reporting into the individual. He/she will be managing a large existing portfolio as well as prospecting for new logos in the communications, media and entertainment space.
Responsibilities: Grow the Business: Drives sales opportunities to closure – increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures
Develop Key Relationships: Develops and maintains strong relationships with key client buyers: the Divisional head/C-Suite level; client decision making spanning multiple layers of organization.
Services offered: They offer strategic Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions that are tailored to help our customers across industries to run, change, and grow their businesses, while enhancing the end-user experience across channels.
Their strong consulting practice and technology expertise drive successful front, middle, and back office operations.
- 10- 15 years’ experience in BPS business development in the communications, Media and Entertainment sector
- Proven ability to develop new BPS business and meet quotas
- Excellent communication skills and high level of maturity
- Superior relationship management and networking skills for both internal and external customer/s
- Excellent client handling skills, with ability to present and articulate various points of view
- Ability to forge relationships across and throughout the internal organization
- The ideal candidate is able to operate successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Energy, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit are necessary characteristics for success.
- Strong and capable leader, able to win the confidence and trust of his/her team, shape the culture, and exert influence both internally and externally
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise
- Superb negotiator and communicator
The role report to the President
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know.
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377