New Business Sales – F&A BPO & Advisory Practice
- Have Big-deal experience – the ideal candidate will have proven experience in closing deals with ACV > $2M and TCV > $ 10M selling BPO services to the CFO suite of large corporations.
- Be responsible for New Logo hunting and the sales cycle from deal origination to closure (signed contract) and successful handover to the Account Manager subsequently.
- Bring an understanding of the F&A BPO marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments.
- Work closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on targeted account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos.
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Can effectively identify and translate client needs into the company service offerings. Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with the company capabilities, and developing winning proposals for the company.
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
Experience and Skills Qualifications:
The person hired for this role must have solid current experience as an individual contributor selling multi – year / multi – million-dollar F&A BPO engagements to the CFO suite that leverage global teams.
- 8 – 10 years as an individual contributor selling new business for a BPO and / or Top 10 Advisory Consulting firm.
- Astute at identifying and qualifying leads, be able to develop strong relationships at potential client organizations and have the proven ability to convert these relationships into commercial engagements in situations where little to no previous relationship existed.
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships,
- Broad functional knowledge within the North American BPO sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- High-energy style who is motivated by winning.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact me:
Larry Janis, Managing Partner ISSG