Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS-based BSS and digital platform solution provider. They help organizations reinvent their business model and grow revenue by utilizing digital platforms and partner ecosystems.
Their digital platform solutions are designed to help clients experiment, monetize and orchestrate new digital services with a growing network of partners while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, AI, 5G and more.
We are looking for two Vice Presidents /Sales Executives who would be responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new clients by actively managing the won accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
- Target New Telco / Internet based client industries to sell full set of services
- Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
- Translate clients’ strategic requirements into solutions to improve their business results
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
- Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
- Position as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
- Orchestrate services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, build deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment
New York, for the US based business and Mexico/Latam (either in Region or Miami based)