Our client is a leading national provider of innovative IT solutions and services to Global 2000 and mid-size companies. Partnered with the top-tier technology providers, our clients unique solution-based methodology, combined with our experience and expertise, has enabled thousands of industry-leading organizations to effectively address their business needs, optimize the returns on their IT investments, mitigate risk, and focus on growth and profitability.
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. Responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities to closure; increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures. Must develop strong relationships with key senior (Divisional head/C-Suite) client buyers and drive client decision-making spanning multiple layers of the organization
• Create, identify and drive business development opportunities with new logo clients and potentially expand existing client relationships
• Work with and sell to C-level and senior level management
• Develop trusted relationships, share insights that have meaningful impact to the customer’s business while positioning the company’s solutions to address business challenges.
• Articulate and present the cost justification/risk mitigation related to the company’s solutions
• Create differentiation, educate the customer on potential solutions and influence the decision making process.
• Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business strategies
• 10+ years of proven IT products and services selling experience, preferably , data center and end-user computing focus, technical solution architecture, managed services in the areas of network operations and security operations, cybersecurity services, “virtualization”, , , transition to the cloud and/or disruptive technology products/services
• Experience serving as sales executive with demonstrated ability to integrate sales strategies with company-wide growth programs, new strategic initiatives and “out-of-the-box” thinking to achieve growth targets in excess of industry averages
• Record of consistently outperforming program budget targets, sales quotas and margin targets after controllable expenses; achievement driven; highly competitive, team focused
• Proven track record of contract signings, demonstrated ability to shape the deal from the onset
• Background in consultative selling
• Proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide complex decision support to global organizations
• Demonstrated experience teaming with technologists in a sales environment
• Experience in the financial engineering aspects of deal development and pricing models
• Experience “hunting” and closing complex, multi-year IT managed services transactions
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Demonstrated good judgment and initiative in problem solving
• Experience working with and selling to large enterprises (F500)
• Expertise in enterprise IT products or services
• Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with customers as well as key stakeholders
• Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
• Outgoing and confident personality, exudes trust and leadership to customers and team alike, self- assured and creative
Dallas, Chicago, New York
Attractive base compensation and incentive plan
Please let us know if you could be interested or might know someone who might be. Thank you.
Jeff Bruckner I Partner