The CDO for Healthcare is responsible for overall product and technology innovation, development and solution delivery in Healthcare Division representing over $200M in annual revenues. The role is directly responsible for leading digital products, innovation and technology operations across 4 service lines in the Payer, Provider, Pharma and Healthcare Data Services markets.
The position will operate in a matrix environment reporting directly to our client’s Chief Technology Officer, participating as an active member in the leadership team of the Digital Products organization. The position will also have strong dotted line alignment directly to the P&L Business Owners of the Healthcare Division and will participate as an active member in the senior leadership team of the Healthcare business.
The position will be responsible, directly and indirectly, for approximately 150+ employees across multiple locations in the US and India.
The Digital Products organization is an exciting and dynamic software solutions group focused on building the commercial go-to-market products across multiple industry verticals including Insurance, Healthcare, Finance Services, and more. We emphasize innovation, world-class delivery and leading-edge thinking as a competitive advantage in delivering solutions to our clients and markets. The Healthcare is a high growth division of our client that is focused on delivering a full range of Digital, Consulting, Analytics and BPO services to solve the industries toughest challenges and deliver great outcomes for our clients.
- Provide thought leadership in the Healthcare Industry and represent our client at select Healthcare technology conferences and analyst meetings
- Partner with the sales organization to close client accounts, building strong relationships with peers at strategic accounts, participating in client meetings/conferences
- Active participation in Division and Business unit leadership teams
- Active participation in CTO Digital Products leadership team
- Participate in developing the technology vision and strategy for the overall product and solution domain
- Provides Product and Innovation leadership for the Healthcare industry solutions and business
- Initiates and directs innovation and product engineering programs for effective introduction of new products and processes in the market
- Collaborates with the Healthcare leadership, sales, service and operations delivery leaders, strategic marketing, and key stakeholders in the development and delivery of solutions to clients
- Ensure the company’s awareness of key technologies and make investment recommendations and decisions accordingly.
- Maintains an overview of state-of-the-art technology development, best practices, and trends within the industry and its impact or potential impact on business operations and goals, including digital (web/mobile), analytics, cloud, architecture, leading software development methodologies, and user experience.
- Day-to-day execution delivery of all the Healthcare technology platforms and initiatives
- Coordinate, coach, and inspire a global, distributed and diverse set of technical teams and resources to greatness
Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired
- 15+ years’ experience leading commercial software product development and delivery of multiple products in the Healthcare domain or equivalent experience in large scale Enterprise or Cloud-based solutions
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of execution, accountability, metrics and ownership. – Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and consulting practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
- Open minded, Innovative and leading-edge “change the way the world works” perspective
If this could be a fit for you or perhaps someone you might know, please let me know!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
The VP will be responsible for all Secure Sites and Operations in Plano, TX; Cavite, PH (Philippines) and Exeter, UK along with developing our Strategic Global Secure Facility Plan. The VP will form a company-wide global team comprised of some of the existing resources drawn from the company’s Client Services Delivery and Specialists & PMO operations along with newly created roles. The role reports directly to the SVP Client Services and is pivotal to supporting the company’s continuing high growth, un-equalled project delivery and high-quality customer service from our Global Secure Facility Operations. The company’s organizational refinement is ongoing. Anticipated direct reports to the position include Cavite and Exeter Site Leaders, Operations Sr Managers with support from Service Excellence Sr Mgrs. There is also a full functional support team for each respective site.
The VP is responsible for leading and managing the Global Secure Facility and Operations team to support the company’s business and strategic objectives:
- Leading the global facilities and team of Operations Experts in supporting Client Services which will mainly include data annotation, but also data collection, search, social media, linguistics, translation and transcription all in support of providing high quality training data for AI.
- Anticipating and identifying business needs, both strategic and tactical, and building a Global Strategy and Operational capability across the Secure Facilities to support the growth agenda.
- Operationalize Standardized Service Lines, by optimally delivering high quality data for various AI project areas that include Data Collection/Annotation, Linguistics (Translation/ Transcription), etc.
- Developing and implementing robust short, mid and long-term resource plans aligned with company forecasts to ensure the business has the resources to support client projects.
- Supporting the SVP in winning business by building technical tools and capabilities (supporting service delivery) that maintains its high quality, but in an increasingly cost effective and efficient manner.
- Understanding and providing leadership and expertise in managing complex data acquisition projects supported by industry tools, systems and technology.
- Understanding and promoting Service Excellence that ensures the business can scale, be adaptable and cost effective in a demanding customer-centric environment.
- Being engaging, and encouraging a culture of coaching, professional development and self-improvement.
- Establishing annual budgets and identifying strategic and tactical projects, with associated investments required for continuous improvement.
- Maintaining knowledge of operational processes and procedures and providing input on areas to automate wherever practical to ensure a robust, scalable and clearly understandable set of rules, guidelines and KPIs.
- Driving change with empathy to take the business on a journey to improved quality and service excellence.
- Maintaining and improving an organized and productive working environment through positive and timely feedback, ensuring appropriate involvement, delegation and monitoring of staff.
- As a senior member of the local management team, providing leadership and support to staff outside of the Global Secure Facility and Operations organization as required.
Account Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. S/He works together with his/her manager to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the Account Manager handles multiple accounts or a large account depending on the value. He / She is responsible for Revenue Growth within these accounts.
Job Description –Account Manager
- Client relationship management –managing relationships with operational client personnel – those directly involved with the client’s presence
- Business Development – responsible for building a portfolio of USD 10MN + driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, create proposals / pitches, validate estimates / effort, deliver client presentations and negotiate with clients.
- Client delivery assurance – assuring the client of Tech Mahindra commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Program Managers in the Business Unit
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
- Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different Program managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader / Middle Office to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope
- Account Planning and Governance – completely responsible for all Client Management processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
- Build an Account Plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Middle Office proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
- Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors
- Strategic Business Orientation
- Leadership through Sustainability
- Customer Focus
- Innovation led transformation
- Result Orientation with execution excellence
- Leveraging Human Capital Experience
- MBA and/ or Graduate with specialization in sales
- a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in BPO, Contact Center, ITES space
- Managing and growing accounts
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn