The Software Developer III is an architect level position for developers who possess demonstrable experience and skill, having worked for an extended interval as a professional software developer, on production-level software products.
This position, the individual is responsible for the technical design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of complicated software components. The individual is expected to use best practices; adhering with coding standards & conventions, under the direction of the Software Development Team Lead or Manager. Individuals within this position will be assigned software development projects of with loosely defined scope and size, with the expectation that they identify and define parameters and deliverable milestones for the project.
This position requires individuals who are able and willing to take responsibility for complicated projects with tight deadlines and high qualitative expectations, with a reasonable degree of creativity and latitude.
- Develop detailed technical designs as assigned, based on requirements and/or functional designs.
- Produce software components, interfaces, classes, functions, web-pages, etc., as necessary in order to faithfully implement designs, as assigned.
- Create complete and accurate documentation, both within the code being created, and externally as input to the documentation team, or in the form of technical white-papers or other publications.
- Test and debug software to ensure correct behavior, including unit- and regression-test production and maintenance, where appropriate.
- Complete assigned software projects on time and within budget.
- Mentor junior staff members.
- Break projects down into logical components that can be worked on by other staff.
- Work with team leads and managers to facilitate progress and identify blockers to achieving milestones.
- Adhere with all policies and procedures applicable to the position, department, division and larger organization.
- Individuals within this position will work directly with our clients on software development projects of moderate size and scope
- Complex debugging of client issues requiring development assistance.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 8 years or more professional experience, working with production (preferably, enterprise-level) software products.
- Highly proficient in either Java or .NET. Both preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases. Oracle preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development best practices, including demonstrable practical experience in best-practices associated with software design, coding, debugging, testing and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with source control systems like SVN and Git.
- Experience with agile methodology (SCRUM) .
- Experience with Atlassian eco system of tools (example JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence) preferred but not required
Columbia, South Carolina
If this could be of interest, please email me:
Larry Janis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS-based BSS and digital platform solution provider. They help organizations reinvent their business model and grow revenue by utilizing digital platforms and partner ecosystems.
Their digital platform solutions are designed to help clients experiment, monetize and orchestrate new digital services with a growing network of partners while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, AI, 5G and more.
is responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new clients by actively managing the won accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
- Target New Telco / Internet based client industries to sell full set of services
- Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
- Translate clients’ strategic requirements into solutions to improve their business results
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
- Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
- Position as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
- Orchestrate services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, build deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment
Larry Janis ,Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
The CDO for Healthcare is responsible for overall product and technology innovation, development and solution delivery in Healthcare Division representing over $200M in annual revenues. The role is directly responsible for leading digital products, innovation and technology operations across 4 service lines in the Payer, Provider, Pharma and Healthcare Data Services markets.
The position will operate in a matrix environment reporting directly to our client’s Chief Technology Officer, participating as an active member in the leadership team of the Digital Products organization. The position will also have strong dotted line alignment directly to the P&L Business Owners of the Healthcare Division and will participate as an active member in the senior leadership team of the Healthcare business.
The position will be responsible, directly and indirectly, for approximately 150+ employees across multiple locations in the US and India.
The Digital Products organization is an exciting and dynamic software solutions group focused on building the commercial go-to-market products across multiple industry verticals including Insurance, Healthcare, Finance Services, and more. We emphasize innovation, world-class delivery and leading-edge thinking as a competitive advantage in delivering solutions to our clients and markets. The Healthcare is a high growth division of our client that is focused on delivering a full range of Digital, Consulting, Analytics and BPO services to solve the industries toughest challenges and deliver great outcomes for our clients.
- Provide thought leadership in the Healthcare Industry and represent our client at select Healthcare technology conferences and analyst meetings
- Partner with the sales organization to close client accounts, building strong relationships with peers at strategic accounts, participating in client meetings/conferences
- Active participation in Division and Business unit leadership teams
- Active participation in CTO Digital Products leadership team
- Participate in developing the technology vision and strategy for the overall product and solution domain
- Provides Product and Innovation leadership for the Healthcare industry solutions and business
- Initiates and directs innovation and product engineering programs for effective introduction of new products and processes in the market
- Collaborates with the Healthcare leadership, sales, service and operations delivery leaders, strategic marketing, and key stakeholders in the development and delivery of solutions to clients
- Ensure the company’s awareness of key technologies and make investment recommendations and decisions accordingly.
- Maintains an overview of state-of-the-art technology development, best practices, and trends within the industry and its impact or potential impact on business operations and goals, including digital (web/mobile), analytics, cloud, architecture, leading software development methodologies, and user experience.
- Day-to-day execution delivery of all the Healthcare technology platforms and initiatives
- Coordinate, coach, and inspire a global, distributed and diverse set of technical teams and resources to greatness
Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired
- 15+ years’ experience leading commercial software product development and delivery of multiple products in the Healthcare domain or equivalent experience in large scale Enterprise or Cloud-based solutions
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of execution, accountability, metrics and ownership. – Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and consulting practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
- Open minded, Innovative and leading-edge “change the way the world works” perspective
If this could be a fit for you or perhaps someone you might know, please let me know!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn