Three New Opportunities
***Cloud Advisor Managing Director –
Cloud Infrastructure professionals develop and deliver hosting solutions to meet today’s growing demand for agile and cost effective computing solutions. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications. Additionally, our teams plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Eagerness to participate on a team designing cloud based application hosting and data services.
- Assist clients with identifying opportunities to utilize cloud based services.
- Assist clients with the development of business cases and value realization plans for the deployment of cloud based services.
***Cloud Sales Origination Managing Director–
Owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy and team of professionals through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities for or client’s infrastructure consulting and outsourcing services, including cloud, data center, security, network, workplace and service management. He/she develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
- Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with client C Level executives, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Assist senior executives at client with their strategic planning for implementing cloud services.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the Firms Infrastructure Service Offerings and Campaigns and create demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional
*** Cloud Enterprise Architect-
Responsibilities include, among others, supporting sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions, leading customers through the design process by leveraging a wide range of Accenture services. Person will work directly with Internal Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and project teams to design a robust solution that exceeds Client expectations. The ideal candidate will have development experience in scoping, shaping, modeling Infrastructure Services architectures, across consulting, managed and outsourcing in customer-facing roles.
- Serves as Cloud Solution architect across multi domain and tower opportunities:
- Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Cloud architecture to support the business strategy and lead the end-to-end solution development
- Partners with solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
Please let me know if you might be interested or know someone who could be, thank you.
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group, LLC
follow me on twitter @issgheadhunter