Our client is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. They offer business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Consulting and Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services
This person will have overall responsibility of:
- $2 – $4 million Annual Contract Value [ACV]
- Building a Research & Analytics sales strategy and running the sales process accordingly.
- Refining client segments in all possible areas such as Market Research, Business Research, Financial Research, Investment Research, Analytic Services, and Procurement Services.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology with all constituencies like marketing, operations, finance, etc.
- Agree on sales quota for signed revenue and sales target for billed revenue in line with knowledge services practices
- Developing new accounts and opening avenues for new opportunities using personal Rolodex, lead generation engines (website, lead generation unit), direct mailers, etc.
- Sensitizing the management on the latest trends in the Knowledge services segment and developing new businesses, products or service lines
- Leading responses to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs for clients
- Conducting diagnostics and opportunity assessment studies along with experts
- Managing ongoing client relationships through steering committee reviews, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the research & analytics market and a thorough understanding of opportunities in off shoring analytics processes.
Attractive base compensation and an aggressive bonus plan
If this might be of interest please contact Jeff Bruckner email Bruckner@issg.net