He/she leads at the customer to drive profitable growth through collaboration, bringing the best of to deliver exceptional results. The Account Executive ensures our client has an excellent customer relationship.
The account management teams under the responsibility of the Account Executive, will build the strategic account plan working across the technology stack to bring innovation and ideology and with Delivery to solution the optimized delivery plan. The Account Executive is directly accountable for profitable growth of the account through upsell and cross selling strategic offerings. Through collaboration with Delivery (solutioning, service lines, delivery excellence) they are accountable for overall account results bringing together the network of experts to optimize the account.
The Account Executive is the voice for the account and in the local community.
The Account Executive collaborates with Global and Regional Delivery along with Sales, Offerings and the Corporate and Regional Functional teams to manage and deliver the expectations of our customers.
The Account Executive reports through the regional leadership structure.
Focus on Customers
- Responsible for customer relationship management across the entire account in the region (all offerings). Ensures and drives customer satisfaction through delivering on all commitments, bringing new ideas and innovation, and becoming a trusted partner to the client.
- Establishes and personally maintains proactively strong professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in the corporate account at the CXO level.
- Focuses on senior business management challenges and strategies and is the trusted advisor with the account representing our client
- Is the business partner to account and “extension” of the customer’s executive management team.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
- Leverages existing engagements to grow new business with opportunities that result in on-going profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Leverages the full company portfolio to add significant value to customer’s business, continuously improve account profitability for the company and expand the company’s share of wallet of the customer spent.
Seize the Market
- Responsible for profitable growth of the account across all offerings. Leads the strategic planning and growth framework. Partners with others across the organization to develop and deliver YOY growth results. Coordinates with operational support and sales teams to ensure customer intimacy.
- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipeline activities to advance, invest in or divest of opportunities; focuses on generating new and break-through initiatives and secures client and company support to pursue strategic programs and projects.
- Meets quarterly and annual goals and actively coaches company resources to meet and exceed targets.
- Nurtures new opportunities that move the customer relationship up the stack to extend our share of wallet at the account representing the entire company portfolio of products and services to generate profitable growth.
- Understands the client’s overall business to engage in solutions across the customer portfolio
- Proactively helps shape the client’s business and IT strategy.
- Builds long-term growth opportunities and leverages account planning processes and tools
- Manages the company risk and balances customer level investments with opportunities to ensure profitable growth.
- Responsible for and owner of P&L/financials top to bottom – TCV, Revenue, Costs, AOP and Cash. Intense focus on meeting and/or exceeding productivity and revenue objectives for assigned accounts. Forecast accuracy is critical. Directs, manages, develops and oversees budget; ensures activities are appropriately funded, coordinated and managed according to the guidelines/constraints of resource allocations.
- Leverages tools and resources across to present the best team and results to our clients.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the account by building strong business cases that crystallize value propositions and compel the client to act.
- Collaborates with Delivery Leaders as well as Offerings and sales professional to support the customer and delivery on exceptional results.
- Is a role model for demonstrating empathy and driving employee engagement. Fosters open communication with employees. Listens and respond to employee concerns. Motivates and drives a team “can do” spirit. Creates a culture of trust and an environment that enables high performing teamwork.
Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be
Thank you in advance
Managing Partner, Integrated Search Solutions Group