Communications and/or Media industry, Digital Business Operations Sales
Digital Operations (DO) business unit is one of our client’s highest growth businesses and a critical part of business strategy. To accelerate this growth even further, BPS is expanding into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of DO’s strategic growth markets is the Communications, Media & Technology Markets and DO is looking for a highly accomplished, results-driven sales executive to originate, advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. This individual will be working with senior client executives and senior leadership to drive sales and business development in a high growth and highly autonomous environment.
- Market Strategy development – Drive the market strategy for Communications industry segment including but not limited to profitable revenue growth, competitive differentiation, industry partnerships and practice investments.
- Drive Sales origination for focus segments including wired and wireless carriers, cable and equipment manufacturers.
- Expand existing P&L accounts, through mining current logos and building new client relationships.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior client executives, and partner for mutual success
- Drive best-in-class client propositions, partnering with Solutions, Delivery, Process Excellence and Automation teams.
- Strong understanding of the Communications industry domain, both traditional and emerging convergence with digital-native tech platform companies.
- Expertise selling across the value chain in the Communications segments across CSPs, Cable and other industry segments
- Another in Media and Entertainment
- Proven experience opening new logos, leveraging multiple origination channels.
- Ability to engage with strategic buyers e.g. CxOs and 1-down levels and hold the relationships.
- Relationships at senior levels within the relevant industry segments.
- Knowledge of how matrix structures work across global markets.
- Strong analytical and consultative selling approach.
Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be…
Managing Partner, Integrated Search
Our client is seeking a VP of Sales for their expanding Payer Mid-market and Blues sales team. The Hunter (VP of Sales) will be responsible to execute strategies for getting new logos/adding new clients to the portfolio as well as effectively manage existing client relationships at the appropriate level, facilitating delivery in the account set up stage. Also, Hunter is responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new clients by actively managing the named accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
General Sales Process Responsibilities:
- Prospecting – Able to identify and develop relationships with new prospects for the purpose of business development
- Lead and opportunity qualification
- Adjust content of sales presentations and demonstrate products as required.
- Understand and demonstrate how our solutions can help clients achieve their goals.
- Give sales presentations both live and virtually.
- Develop sales proposals closely supported by the wider solutions team.
- Collaborate with team to propose and win new business.
- Timely forecasting, internal reporting (call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly results)
- Utilize and update Sales Force in a timely manner.
Continue reading →
Our client is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business E Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance
Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, our client Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Continue reading →
You will play a strategic role in architecting and managing all cloud systems including the enterprise platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing architecture, frameworks, and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
Technology Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering Leadership and Management:
- Lead overall Technology Infrastructure Services for our client in US and UK Geo
- Strategically contribute to Contemporary Architecture Roadmap, enhancements, and acquisition of latest technologies/services
- Lead and manage Client & Internal Stakeholders team, Cross Organizational team members to ensure delivery requirement revolving around Technology Architecture, Service and Technical Operations SLA’s and KPI’s
- Should be forward looking and have good knowledge of industry trends and forthcoming technologies to solve business problems and deliver digital user experience.
- Ability to work closely with Technology Pre-Sales, Transition Team, Technology Operations, Cyber Security and Enterprise Digital Applications teams
- Through understanding of Cloud IaaS and SaaS, Enterprise Networks and Enterprise Systems and Computing domains.
- Ability to manage Technology Infrastructure Risk and Compliance in line with Information Security guidelines, Client mandates and Industry best practices.
- Ability to represent and lead during Client Audits, Internal Audits and External Certifications
- Exposure to Infrastructure Digitization and Automation
- Thorough Supplier Governance and experience in building the partner ecosystem
- Strong control over Tech Finance, Service Pricing, Cost Estimation and Budget Management
Continue reading →
Role and Responsibilities:
Our Client is seeking an experienced The Advisor Relations AVP ( Assistant Vice President) will be responsible for further developing the Sourcing Advisor in ANZ and Asia. Our clients program of engaging Sourcing Advisors and Influencer consulting firms is a significant Marketing lever. Our relationship with these communities requires continuous focus and investment. The individual will represent all vertical and horizontal capabilities and service propositions in Asia.
The individual will be responsible for reinforcing and promoting our clients’ differentiators and positioning while increasing RFP invitations for our clients through these communities.
The successful candidate will become part of the global Business Marketing organization and report into the Global Head and Senior Vice President of Analysts and Advisory Relations.
Requirements include experience (five years or more) in sales or sales support with one or more of the leading Service Providers in the Outsourcing market. In the sales or sale support function prefer experience in working and successfully closing advisor led deals. Additional experience as a consultant with an advisory firm is a strong plus.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts/interest/suggestions
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn