Our client is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business framework, which integrates analytics, automation, bench marking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, they look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, manage risk and compliance.
- Lead the Insurance Analytics team with a focus related to P&C
- Lead Account Management initiatives
- Deliver/Manage projects that are critical to the system and interact with all Business impact groups regularly efficiently to fulfill deadlines
- Define, Execute and Deliver Analytical solutions to business problems
- Ability to handle effective delivery of business by interfacing with clients with a degree of sensitivity
- Front end for all representative for all Stake Holders including internal teams, leadership and clients.
- Develop the Team members and empower the
- Structure analytical solution to address business objectives
- Provide business acumen and hypothesis
- Responsible for project delivery
- Presenting work directly to clients as required
- Liaison and build relationships with the client
- Master’s degree required + Undergrad degree in a quantitative area is helpful (ex. Engineering, Commerce, Stats, Math, etc.)
- 8 +years’ experience in Marketing Analytics – insurance experience preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A Dynamic Leader, Powerful communicator with an ability to serve as a Role Model for the team
- Strong Leadership skill to build a highly committed & productive team with winning strategy & innovation and excellent management skills to drive desired results
- Effective & Strong Communication to all levels of the business
- Powerful People Management & Team Handling – Building skill
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please let me know.
Larry Janis, Managing Partner ISSG E:email@example.com
The Software Developer III is an architect level position for developers who possess demonstrable experience and skill, having worked for an extended interval as a professional software developer, on production-level software products.
This position, the individual is responsible for the technical design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of complicated software components. The individual is expected to use best practices; adhering with coding standards & conventions, under the direction of the Software Development Team Lead or Manager. Individuals within this position will be assigned software development projects of with loosely defined scope and size, with the expectation that they identify and define parameters and deliverable milestones for the project.
This position requires individuals who are able and willing to take responsibility for complicated projects with tight deadlines and high qualitative expectations, with a reasonable degree of creativity and latitude.
- Develop detailed technical designs as assigned, based on requirements and/or functional designs.
- Produce software components, interfaces, classes, functions, web-pages, etc., as necessary in order to faithfully implement designs, as assigned.
- Create complete and accurate documentation, both within the code being created, and externally as input to the documentation team, or in the form of technical white-papers or other publications.
- Test and debug software to ensure correct behavior, including unit- and regression-test production and maintenance, where appropriate.
- Complete assigned software projects on time and within budget.
- Mentor junior staff members.
- Break projects down into logical components that can be worked on by other staff.
- Work with team leads and managers to facilitate progress and identify blockers to achieving milestones.
- Adhere with all policies and procedures applicable to the position, department, division and larger organization.
- Individuals within this position will work directly with our clients on software development projects of moderate size and scope
- Complex debugging of client issues requiring development assistance.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 8 years or more professional experience, working with production (preferably, enterprise-level) software products.
- Highly proficient in either Java or .NET. Both preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases. Oracle preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development best practices, including demonstrable practical experience in best-practices associated with software design, coding, debugging, testing and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with source control systems like SVN and Git.
- Experience with agile methodology (SCRUM) .
- Experience with Atlassian eco system of tools (example JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence) preferred but not required
Columbia, South Carolina
If this could be of interest, please email me:
Larry Janis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS-based BSS and digital platform solution provider. They help organizations reinvent their business model and grow revenue by utilizing digital platforms and partner ecosystems.
Their digital platform solutions are designed to help clients experiment, monetize and orchestrate new digital services with a growing network of partners while taking advantage of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, AI, 5G and more.
is responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new clients by actively managing the won accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
- Target New Telco / Internet based client industries to sell full set of services
- Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
- Translate clients’ strategic requirements into solutions to improve their business results
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
- Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
- Position as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
- Orchestrate services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, build deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment
Larry Janis ,Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn