Our clients Digital Business Operations business unit is growing quickly by transforming finance and accounting processes for over 100 clients, many of which are global marquee brands. Their Finance & Accounting (F&A) practice is strategic to our growth and transforming to be a digital transformation leader in F&A. Our strategy is centered on applying cutting-edge technology and platforms, industry-process domain expertise and full-suite of transformation assets into differentiated solutions that deliver outstanding business outcomes for our clients.
To enable that strategy we seeking several highly skilled, experienced and successful leader solutioning F&A transformations. We are looking for someone from a top tier F&A services firm that has led solution teams and F&A solutioning for large, complex, transformative and global F&A outsourced solutions. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a domain subject matter expert in key F&A processes (i.e., P2P, O2C, RTR, FP&A), digital technologies and industries in order to define and enable new, winning solutions/offerings.
- At least 10 years of experience as a solution architect/solution team manager in F&A / enterprise services for top tier global F&A business process services providers
- Winning track record of leading the architecture of large, complex, technology-centric, global F&A solutions – from structuring the solution, costing-pricing, developing & presenting proposals, writing statements of work, service levels and business outcomes
- F&A functional process subject matter expert in either or all; procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, financial planning & analysis, regulatory/compliance. Expertise and know-how in procurement, HR, supply-chain, customer experience is a plus
- Industry domain specialization/know-how in F&A processes in a or multiple industries; banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, logistics, B2B/B2B services, technology, utilities-energy
- Defining competitively differentiated solutions & offerings with top F&A technology partners (e.g., Blackline, High Radius, Basware, TradeShift, etc.), intelligent-cognitive partners (e.g., UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Celonis, etc.) and across an enterprise-wide technologies
- Successfully leading multi-function, global teams on the solutioning and sales of F&A deal pursuits through all stages of the sales process with strong program management
- Understanding of the CFO/F&A organization and ecosystem, F&A market and providers to develop and differentiate solutions and how we go to market to outperform them
- Excellent problem solving and business communication (written & oral) skills to effectively engage with clients
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization and “roll up your sleeves” attitude to get things done inside and outside the company
- Architect transformative solutions by defining how to operationalize processes, apply technologies, structure the organization, transition and transform and deliver the scope of services
- Solution development from conceptualizing and structuring the solution, costing-pricing, developing & presenting proposals, writing statements of work, service levels and business outcomes
- Engage with clients and our internal operations teams to successfully stand-up and transition work from clients to our client
- Proactively engaging internal and external partners in the solutioning, offering development and deal pursuit to close opportunities with existing and new clients
- Proactively reviewing solutions and gaining alignment with transition, transformation and operational delivery on proposals to existing and new clients
- Sales support various internal teams (e.g., marketing, influencer relations, etc.) to provide the necessary support and collateral on to support our go-to-market execution
If you are interested or know someone who might be please let me know. Thank you in advance!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group