The Senior Executive will be responsible for performance of a portfolio- including sales, revenue and profitability.
This person would be responsible for the following:
- Driving growth across growth platforms and be accountable for strategic metrics such as client penetration and contribution to geographic market share growth
- Contribute to coordinating and driving the ongoing sales reengineering and pricing transformation programs necessary to win in the marketplace.
- Assist with the implementation of industry programs at the regional level and support geography-based programs directly impacting large market-maker sales, foundation clients and regional/global clients.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry by helping to shape a vision of the future
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Define and drive the operating unit marketing and sales strategy
- Project a vision and strategic direction consistent with our client’s strategy and market positioning; review and approve strategic opportunities
- Determine appropriate client and geographic growth strategies while personally leading efforts to execute and achieve the planned growth
- Champion and ensure strategy execution within the operating unit through leadership and collaboration with the growth platforms and geographies
- Represent our to major clients and prospects by becoming personally involved with key diamond client accounts and most critical/priority clients/engagements within the operating unit
- Manage the portfolio sales, profitability and revenue by driving overall demand creation and client centricity
- Coordinate with assigned growth platform counterparts to achieve high performance business development productivity and sales excellence for aggregated developments at the operating unit level
Lead Service Delivery to Meet Financial and Operating Targets
- Execute strategy to achieve defined targets and cost improvement, quality and speed of service delivery objectives
- Define and execute financial and operational processes to driven consistency across a globally distributed operational network
- Work with BPO account teams and clients to proactively address performance issues and drive programs/initiatives around cost recovery, operational excellence, continuous improvement, automation and innovation initiatives for area of accountability
- Participate in account quality review process with relevant stakeholders and engage appropriately in quality assurance program.
Engage and Develop High Performing Leaders
- Lead the human capital strategy (i.e. attract, retain and engage) within the business
- Sustain our client’s culture and values; make these are visible to our people; set the tone at the top
- At least 15 years’ experience in managing accounts in Consumer Products
- Experience managing a significant P&L
- Experience in growing and scaling a business to achieve double digit (10-20) YoY growth
- Experience running a sales organization of senior level executives, originating opportunities, defining the sales strategy, solution, pricing and client interaction model in selling client deals with a minimum of contract value of >$100milliom
If you are interested, or know someone who could be…. please let me know
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, 516-767-3030 ext 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org