The Senior BPS Sales Executive is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth by managing/closing multiple sales campaigns using deep sales process and offering or product expertise within a complex market or emerging market/white space.
Responsibilities: Grow the Business: Drives sales opportunities to closure – increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures
Develop Key Relationships: Develops strong relationships with key client buyers: the Divisional head/C-Suite level; client decision making spanning multiple layers of organization.
Services offered: Our client offers strategic Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions that are tailored to help our customers across industries to run, change, and grow their businesses, while enhancing the end-user experience across channels.
- 10- 15 years’ experience in BPS business development in Media and Entertainment
- Proven ability to develop new BPS business and meet quotas ($2-$5 million)
- Excellent communication skills and high level of maturity
- Superior relationship management and networking skills for both internal and external customer/s
- Excellent client handling skills, with ability to present and articulate various points of view
- Ability to forge relationships across and throughout the internal organization
- The ideal candidate is able to operate successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Energy, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit are necessary characteristics for success.
- Strong and capable leader, able to win the confidence and trust of his/her team, shape the culture, and exert influence both internally and externally
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise
- Superb negotiator and communicator
If this could be of interest , please let me know
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
Vice President of Sales will be responsible for cultivating our clients presence in the market and creating business opportunities with new clients. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring significant experience and has established relationships in the SP&C) North American markets. The successful candidate should be motivated by winning financial incentives as well as career growth.
The AVP/Vice President, Sales will:
- Be responsible for the sales cycle; from deal origination to closure (signed contract) to successfully transitioning it to the Account Manager team
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive growth strategy and investments
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition
- Be responsible for significantly growing the presence and revenues in the P&C North America BPO market
- Work closely with Industry Business Heads to target named accounts, new business strategies, and high value / high clients
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop 3rd party and advisor relations to build credibility in the geography
- Propose, submit, and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability. Work closely with the sales support teams to ensure high quality of all proposals.
- Bring substantial experience in working with C-Suite executives within the P&C North America domain markets. Typical sales processes include discussions with, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Financial Officers.
- Big-deal experience – proven experience in closing deals with ACV > $5M and TCV > $20M.
- Play a leadership role in “hunting”, signing and developing luminary/marquee client relationships. These contracts are typically large, complex multi-year deals that require a savvy sales executive accustom to longer sales cycles.
- Balance multiple, concurrent deals to achieve challenging growth targets.
- Effectively identify and translate client needs into services. Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with capabilities, and developing winning proposals
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
The Account Leader is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. S/He works together with his/her manager to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the Account Manager handles multiple accounts or a large account depending on the value. He / She is responsible for Revenue Growth within these accounts.
- Client relationship management –managing relationships with operational client personnel – those directly involved with the client’s presence
- Responsible for a portfolio of USD 15-18MN + driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, create proposals / pitches, validate estimates / effort, deliver client presentations and negotiate with clients.
- Client delivery assurance – assuring the client of Tech Mahindra commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Program Managers in the Business Unit
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
- Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different Program managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader / Middle Office to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope
- Account Planning and Governance – completely responsible for all Client Management processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
- Build an Account Plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Middle Office proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
- Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors
VP of Sales will be responsible to execute strategies for getting new logos and adding new clients to the portfolios to ensure growth and profitability of the accounts, effectively handhold manage client relationships at appropriate level, facilitate delivery in the account set up stage. Responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new client’s by actively managing the named accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
- Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
- Target giants to sell full set of services
- Work to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently sold to the existing customer base
- Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
- Translate clients strategic requirements into enabled solutions to improve their business results
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
- Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
- Be required to work with the Prospective/New Client Team to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets
- Position our client as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
- Orchestrate services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
- Collaborate with other CEs, Delivery Leaders and our clients Leaders to grow the overall portfolio
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in mining long term complex multi-million dollar accounts, services or solutions and adding new accounts
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
Key elements for the role:
- Ability to multi-task
- Cross Sell ability
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Persuasive skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Industry focus approach
- Relationship management
- Dedicated to achieving business results
- Be a thought-leader
Education & Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in sales and account management
- Preferably experience in a similar vertical / domain/Industry
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
Enterprise leaders are under increased pressure to pivot their businesses to meet the needs of consumers and ensure operations are agile enough to support these needs. Yet, the engine room of most organizations’ services — global business services (GBS) — often struggles to do little more than apply cosmetic changes that fail to address the complex changes really needed, placing the future of many GBS leaders in jeopardy.
GBS must increasingly provide innovation and agility
Over the past couple of decades, GBS has been a key operational lever enterprises could use to balance efficiency, cost savings, and quality of internal services. However, organizations are increasingly expanding this remit to include a new dimension — a source of innovation and agility across the organization. We used this to change the old IT adage, “We offer three kinds of IT services: good, cheap, and fast. You can only have two.” We replaced “fast” with “innovative.” You can have innovative and good, but it won’t be cheap.
- You can have good and cheap, but it won’t be innovative.
- You can have cheap and innovative, but it won’t be good.
Crucially, the common GBS criticisms we hear are linked to innovation and agility—the very areas enterprises are looking to expand. Typically, these complaints stem from GBS’ inability to: Continue reading