The Senior BPS Sales Executive is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth by managing/closing multiple sales campaigns using deep sales process and offering or product expertise within a complex market or emerging market/white space.
Responsibilities: Grow the Business: Drives sales opportunities to closure – increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures
Develop Key Relationships: Develops strong relationships with key client buyers: the Divisional head/C-Suite level; client decision making spanning multiple layers of organization.
Services offered: Our client offers strategic Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions that are tailored to help our customers across industries to run, change, and grow their businesses, while enhancing the end-user experience across channels.
- 10- 15 years’ experience in BPS business development in Media and Entertainment
- Proven ability to develop new BPS business and meet quotas ($2-$5 million)
- Excellent communication skills and high level of maturity
- Superior relationship management and networking skills for both internal and external customer/s
- Excellent client handling skills, with ability to present and articulate various points of view
- Ability to forge relationships across and throughout the internal organization
- The ideal candidate is able to operate successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Energy, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit are necessary characteristics for success.
- Strong and capable leader, able to win the confidence and trust of his/her team, shape the culture, and exert influence both internally and externally
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise
- Superb negotiator and communicator
If this could be of interest , please let me know
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377