VP of Sales will be responsible to execute strategies for getting new logos and adding new clients to the portfolios to ensure growth and profitability of the accounts, effectively handhold manage client relationships at appropriate level, facilitate delivery in the account set up stage. Responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota from new client’s by actively managing the named accounts and managing revenue targets assigned.
- Develop specific sales plans for each named account so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume
- Target giants to sell full set of services
- Work to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently sold to the existing customer base
- Drive to generate growth through new account penetration and referral and direct efforts towards building sales
- Translate clients strategic requirements into enabled solutions to improve their business results
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client
- Need to have experience of handling multiple accounts
- Be required to work with the Prospective/New Client Team to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets
- Position our client as a strategic partner, trusted advisor and value-creator to clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Demonstrate patience and a willingness to repeat or reinforce ideas and information until the customer understands
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Change the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company
- Orchestrate services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Drive the creation and execution of new account plans
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients
- Collaborate with other CEs, Delivery Leaders and our clients Leaders to grow the overall portfolio
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in mining long term complex multi-million dollar accounts, services or solutions and adding new accounts
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
Key elements for the role:
- Ability to multi-task
- Cross Sell ability
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Persuasive skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Industry focus approach
- Relationship management
- Dedicated to achieving business results
- Be a thought-leader
Education & Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in sales and account management
- Preferably experience in a similar vertical / domain/Industry
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
Enterprise leaders are under increased pressure to pivot their businesses to meet the needs of consumers and ensure operations are agile enough to support these needs. Yet, the engine room of most organizations’ services — global business services (GBS) — often struggles to do little more than apply cosmetic changes that fail to address the complex changes really needed, placing the future of many GBS leaders in jeopardy.
GBS must increasingly provide innovation and agility
Over the past couple of decades, GBS has been a key operational lever enterprises could use to balance efficiency, cost savings, and quality of internal services. However, organizations are increasingly expanding this remit to include a new dimension — a source of innovation and agility across the organization. We used this to change the old IT adage, “We offer three kinds of IT services: good, cheap, and fast. You can only have two.” We replaced “fast” with “innovative.” You can have innovative and good, but it won’t be cheap.
- You can have good and cheap, but it won’t be innovative.
- You can have cheap and innovative, but it won’t be good.
Crucially, the common GBS criticisms we hear are linked to innovation and agility—the very areas enterprises are looking to expand. Typically, these complaints stem from GBS’ inability to: Continue reading
Achieve the next level of Performance! Leading businesses are now using Global Business Services (GBS) to create alignment among their business units. Instead of operating numerous shared service centers and managing outsourcing vendors separately, organizations can integrate governance, locations, and business practices across the enterprise to achieve transformative performance improvements. In this way, GBS serves as a single enterprise organization or network that can drive collaboration and sharing to improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
Work you’ll do
You along with dynamic colleagues will help organizations create a single enterprise organization or network of Shared Services and Outsourcing relationships. As a Senior Manager, you are expected to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk. Senior Managers manage day to day interaction with executive clients and sponsors. You will be expected to participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Senior Managers must contribute to Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop “thoughtware” and “point- of-view” documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals. We invest in our people, as a Senior Manager you will be responsible for people development, performing the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- A minimum of 10+ years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Must have subject matter expertise and project experiences in Shared Services, Outsourcing and/or Offshoring industry, or multiple back-office functional optimization
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessments, Implementations, and Optimization
- Ability to analyze and apply outsourcing trends
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs
- Core vs. Non-Core Assessments
- Understanding of vendor landscape
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Business Development and Delivery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- RPA experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree is preferred
If this opportunity sound like a great fit, please reach out to:
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, email@example.com
Jeff Bruckner, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive both short and long term growth through up-selling, profitable delivery and client satisfaction. Work closely with the Operating Groups to maximize outcomes and value to the client and profitability, acting as a single point of contact for the organization and building trusted advisor relationships at the client. May have accountability for a single tower on a medium-to-large account, or for multi towers on a small-to-medium account, or for multiple small accounts.
Lead account Development and Sales
•Deliver revenue target and CCI plan
•Conduct account planning and reviews, and collaborate with the Operating Groups and Growth Platforms to bring best of innovation, analytics and industry insight to clients
•Achieve profitable growth and new sales through upsell, extensions, renewals and cross-selling across offerings over a portfolio of accounts (understanding client needs and industry trends to sell transformational solutions)
•Manage overall client relationship & satisfaction, delivering world class service management for a single tower on a medium-to-large account, or for multi towers on a small-to-medium account, or for multiple small accounts
Develop Key Relationships
•Pursue and cultivate relationships with decision makers/influencers at the senior/middle management levels within the client organization
•Cultivate relationships with Client Account leaders within assigned account and provide expertise across client account team
•Manage account team members below the Managing Director level, setting the tone from the top for our people and sustaining culture and values
Demonstrate Thought Leadership and Market Profile
•Demonstrate functional expertise in the offering delivered on the assigned account
•Gain internal recognition in area and start to develop external recognition of growth platform relevance and expertise
If you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know. Thank you!!
Larry Janis I Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group, LLC
follow me on twitter @issgheadhunter
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating existing processes, systems and solutions, and development of improvement plans. You will leverage relationships with key internal team members (e.g., managers, functional leaders, process owners) to facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement and operational excellence mindset, management practices and monitoring of processes to achieve the objectives set forth for one of our largest accounts. This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
The person in this position will:
- Identify, lead and drive opportunity identification for changes, process improvements, transformations and transitions for one of our most exciting clients
- Drive development of standards across teams, build upon our practice methodologies and provide requisite training as appropriate
- Lead and contribute to altering and developing new internal workflows to accommodate new service offerings
- Oversee the implementation of large, complex projects or multiple, smaller scale projects contributing to building Axiom’s proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.