Vice President of Sales will be responsible for cultivating our clients presence in the market and creating business opportunities with new clients. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring significant experience and has established relationships in the SP&C) North American markets. The successful candidate should be motivated by winning financial incentives as well as career growth.
The AVP/Vice President, Sales will:
- Be responsible for the sales cycle; from deal origination to closure (signed contract) to successfully transitioning it to the Account Manager team
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive growth strategy and investments
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition
- Be responsible for significantly growing the presence and revenues in the P&C North America BPO market
- Work closely with Industry Business Heads to target named accounts, new business strategies, and high value / high clients
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop 3rd party and advisor relations to build credibility in the geography
- Propose, submit, and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability. Work closely with the sales support teams to ensure high quality of all proposals.
- Bring substantial experience in working with C-Suite executives within the P&C North America domain markets. Typical sales processes include discussions with, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Financial Officers.
- Big-deal experience – proven experience in closing deals with ACV > $5M and TCV > $20M.
- Play a leadership role in “hunting”, signing and developing luminary/marquee client relationships. These contracts are typically large, complex multi-year deals that require a savvy sales executive accustom to longer sales cycles.
- Balance multiple, concurrent deals to achieve challenging growth targets.
- Effectively identify and translate client needs into services. Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with capabilities, and developing winning proposals
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
Achieve the next level of Performance! Leading businesses are now using Global Business Services (GBS) to create alignment among their business units. Instead of operating numerous shared service centers and managing outsourcing vendors separately, organizations can integrate governance, locations, and business practices across the enterprise to achieve transformative performance improvements. In this way, GBS serves as a single enterprise organization or network that can drive collaboration and sharing to improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
Work you’ll do
You along with dynamic colleagues will help organizations create a single enterprise organization or network of Shared Services and Outsourcing relationships. As a Senior Manager, you are expected to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk. Senior Managers manage day to day interaction with executive clients and sponsors. You will be expected to participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Senior Managers must contribute to Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop “thoughtware” and “point- of-view” documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals. We invest in our people, as a Senior Manager you will be responsible for people development, performing the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- A minimum of 10+ years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Must have subject matter expertise and project experiences in Shared Services, Outsourcing and/or Offshoring industry, or multiple back-office functional optimization
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessments, Implementations, and Optimization
- Ability to analyze and apply outsourcing trends
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs
- Core vs. Non-Core Assessments
- Understanding of vendor landscape
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Business Development and Delivery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- RPA experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree is preferred
If this opportunity sound like a great fit, please reach out to:
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Bruckner, Partner, email@example.com
Our client is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader.
Summary of Role
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the commercial segment of their business (e.g., utilities, financial services, communications, etc.), not government, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts.. Continue reading
Our client is a leader in global financial BPO services with a strong international network comprising hubs in the USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore and Germany.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the delivery of services to maximize contribution to the success of a major global client. Services include Electronic Payment Services and other Order to Cash operations which include Credit, AR and Collections management, Cash Applications, Billing, and back office finance processing and customer services. Continue reading
The Senior Executive will be responsible for performance of a portfolio- including sales, revenue and profitability.
This person would be responsible for the following:
- Driving growth across growth platforms and be accountable for strategic metrics such as client penetration and contribution to geographic market share growth
- Contribute to coordinating and driving the ongoing sales reengineering and pricing transformation programs necessary to win in the marketplace.
- Assist with the implementation of industry programs at the regional level and support geography-based programs directly impacting large market-maker sales, foundation clients and regional/global clients.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry by helping to shape a vision of the future