Our client is a leader in global financial BPO services with a strong international network comprising hubs in the USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore and Germany.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the delivery of services to maximize contribution to the success of a major global client. Services include Electronic Payment Services and other Order to Cash operations which include Credit, AR and Collections management, Cash Applications, Billing, and back office finance processing and customer services.
- Relationship development with key focus to maximize win-win outsourcing/Client relationship.
- Results focused, highly driven individual with an ability to excel in engaging teams and driving in pursuit of key financial targets and KPIs.
- Deep expertise in Electronic Payment Services (and forms of payment) and Order to Cash processes that include Credit, Accounts Receivable, Collections Management, Cash Applications, and Billing, and back office finance processing, including accounting (Sub and General Ledger) and customer services.
- Dynamic leadership qualities with the ability to deep dive into process/technology issues while maintaining sight of the strategic client goals – able to effectively balance ‘player/coach’ roles
- Extensive experience running a Global Operations (BPO teams) with diverse cultural environments and the ability to lead a cohesive team in achieving challenging, quarterly Client SLAs and improvement targets
- Demonstrated ability to Managing Change and conflicting goals with flexible, but structured leadership/management process, approach and tactics
- Attracts and grows top talent global team with the ability to manage team conflicts through effective deployment of People and Talent excellence programs
- Extensive background in six sigma operations with the proven ability to deploy effective Delivery Excellence and Quality initiatives resulting in improved quality and delivery performance
- Proven experience in understanding and improving Client’s customer’s CSAT and the ability to team with Client in a challenging and progressive environment
Location and Travel
Competitive base and bonus plan
If you are interested…or know someone who might be….
Please Contact us:
Jeff Bruckner, Partner, P-(973) 761-5613, Eemail@example.com
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, P-516-767-3030 ext301, E-Janis@issg.net
ISSG – Integrated Search Solutions Group, LLC