Our client is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader.
Summary of Role
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the commercial segment of their business (e.g., utilities, financial services, communications, etc.), not government, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts..
- Maintain and exceed s in-year revenue and in-year total contract value targets as assigned.
- Develop a Regional sales plan and execute a business development strategies that result in high “win” rates and penetrate existing and new markets for their suite of products and services.
- Develop trusted relationships with client leaders that have meaningful impact to the their business
- Create and present market and competitively differentiated solutions that they can profitability deliver.
- Develop and where applicable, creatively structure and present professional proposals and pricing to profitably win new logos and contracts. Successfully transitioning the client to operations and client service delivery
- Provide feedback to management to improve the success of sales, solutions, pricing and go to market strategies.
- Maintain sales and client databases and provide reporting as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in business, accounting, operations management or IT.
- 10+ years of sales experience required with minimum of five (5) years selling accounts receivable solutions.
- Experience selling 1st Party & 3rd Party B2C/B2B Collections to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven track record with a list of large accounts receivable deals sold to commercial clients.
- Deep industry experience, preferably well-known and recognized as a leader
- Network of existing senior level relationships to leverage in building a book of business
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, high energy hunter mentality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and sales management systems.
- Ability to travel and adapt to a flexible schedule.
Attractive base compensation around $150,000 and incentive plan, and a comprehensive health and welfare, and retirement program
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Larry Janis, e:email@example.com, p: 516-767-3030