Our client is currently searching for an exceptional senior level, results-oriented marketing leader to drive all aspects of marketing. Our client director of marketing and serve as a key advisor to executive leadership. Our client is the recognized leader in this unique, fast growth industry with the broadest array of services, national footprint and reputation for unequalled service quality. We need to build on this success with a leader that can develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth. Top line growth is the primary objective and KPI for this role.
The successful candidate must have strategic business planning, leadership and strong analytical skills, with a results-oriented approach and proven track record of business innovation and growth. A passion for building brands and driving demand through customized and powerful marketing efforts, integrated campaigns, content marketing, digital initiatives, social media and new technology is key with experience in the latest social media marketing and content and brand marketing across multiple channels an absolute requirement for this position.
- Exceed growth targets as assigned.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and campaigns across all channels, markets and services.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy and programs for new business, existing accounts, service offerings and acquired companies to significantly drive new, qualified leads for sales.
- Analyze markets, revenue streams, clients and channels through analytical models to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that optimize our growth, marketing resources and spend.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that connect to local government and community needs with tactics that align with government budgeting and procurement cycles.
- Advise the Chief Revenue Officer and executive leadership team on how to grow the company, position and brand competitively, latest marketing technologies and trends and staying agile and innovative.
- Build and lead a diverse team of marketing talent across content management, digital-social media, inside sales, proposal management and marketing communications to achieve our growth objectives.
- Attract and inspire top marketing talent to and foster an innovative culture across the firm.
- Budget and optimize marketing spend across all channels to maximize ROI/ROAS and achieve brand awareness, sales, revenue and profitability goals.
- Drive branding efforts nationally, across all companies, and manage all aspects of public relations.
- Develop customer feedback cycles, survey and focus groups to better understand customer needs and drive demand through related efforts.
- Make decisions based upon precedent and solve arising problems using sound judgment and experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Positive, high-energy, growth-centric marketing professional
- 10+ years in marketing with experience across diverse functions in multi-channel, business to business services with a proven track record of revenue growth in prior positions
- 3+ years of leadership experience in marketing at a Director or VP level; experience in both a large recognized national company and small to medium size privately held firms is a plus
- Direct experience and deep understanding of digital-social media marketing and content development best practices
- Direct experience and deep understanding marketing business to business services; outsourcing and marketing to local communities and government is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills with talent for interpreting trends and data to make informed, data-based recommendations
- Experience speaking at industry conferences to establish company as thought leader, and to solicit and nurture leads, while solidifying relationships with existing clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know!
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377
ISSG I Twitter I LinkedIn
How the people working in government manage tech-driven innovation.
The public sector is the largest employer in the world. In OECD countries, nearly 23 percent of the total workforce is employed by government agencies. Around the world, this figure ranges from 5 percent in Japan to much higher in countries like Saudi Arabia (35 percent), Russia (40 percent) and India (55 percent). Small countries like Estonia and Singapore – leaders in smart government initiatives – also have sizeable public sector employment (22 and 32 percent, respectively). It is surprising therefore that few, if any, studies have been done on the effect of ongoing technology-driven governmental transformation on the people who deliver it. That is, of course, unless something goes wrong, like in the case of Phoenix, the Canadian federal payment system, SKAT, the Danish tax agency or the Obamacare portal.
To shed light on this topic, INSEAD and EY teamed up to launch an in-depth study of five major digital transformation projects in five very different countries. The study began with the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and went on to study the Federal Tax Service in Moscow, the digitalisation foundation called BiscayTIK in Bilbao, the national ID administration AgID in Rome and the national employment agency Pôle emploi in Paris.
By Tuck Rickards and Rhys Grossman
When the term digital transformation was first bandied about by consultants and business publications, its implications were more about keeping up and catching up than true transformation. Additionally, at first it was only applied to large, traditional organizations struggling, or experimenting, in an increasingly digital economy. But true digital transformation requires so much more. As evidenced by the recent Amazon acquisition of Whole Foods, we’re living in a new world.
Early transformation efforts were focused on initiatives: e-commerce, sensors/internet of things, applications, client and customer experience, and so on. Increasingly, our clients are coming to us as they realize that in order for these disparate initiatives to thrive, they need to undergo an end-to-end transformation, the success of which demands dramatic operational, structural, and cultural shifts. Continue reading
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities in both established and new accounts. He/she develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with CMOs, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for Digital Marketing, which may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, and business associations
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Deal Closure: Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client’s selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client’s organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.