Our client is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business framework, which integrates analytics, automation, bench marking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, they look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, manage risk and compliance.
- Lead the Insurance Analytics team with a focus related to P&C
- Lead Account Management initiatives
- Deliver/Manage projects that are critical to the system and interact with all Business impact groups regularly efficiently to fulfill deadlines
- Define, Execute and Deliver Analytical solutions to business problems
- Ability to handle effective delivery of business by interfacing with clients with a degree of sensitivity
- Front end for all representative for all Stake Holders including internal teams, leadership and clients.
- Develop the Team members and empower the
- Structure analytical solution to address business objectives
- Provide business acumen and hypothesis
- Responsible for project delivery
- Presenting work directly to clients as required
- Liaison and build relationships with the client
- Master’s degree required + Undergrad degree in a quantitative area is helpful (ex. Engineering, Commerce, Stats, Math, etc.)
- 8 +years’ experience in Marketing Analytics – insurance experience preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A Dynamic Leader, Powerful communicator with an ability to serve as a Role Model for the team
- Strong Leadership skill to build a highly committed & productive team with winning strategy & innovation and excellent management skills to drive desired results
- Effective & Strong Communication to all levels of the business
- Powerful People Management & Team Handling – Building skill
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please let me know.
Larry Janis, Managing Partner ISSG E:email@example.com