The Vice President – Sales, West Coast Analytics will be responsible to generate revenue growth within new and existing accounts in High Tech Companies sector. The Sales Leader will have deep knowledge of analytics and technology services and experience in meeting aggressive growth goals by proactively uncovering opportunities for analytics.
Major Job Functions:
Consultative Selling — Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of analytic solutions and matching these services to client needs and critical industry challenges. Provide guidance to internal teams that work with you to develop and implement effective solutions.
Relationship Management— Manage client relationships and work with the engagement managers in ensuring delivery of projects with an uncompromising focus on client satisfaction, timelines, budgets & other milestones while leveraging a global delivery model. Monitor client satisfaction with the ongoing delivery of existing projects and request interventions from delivery leaders, if required. Proactively identify expansion opportunities within existing relationships as well as new engagements to serve emerging needs of the clients and lead the business development leveraging capabilities and expertise within the organization.
Key elements for the role:
- Experience delivering engagements.
- Strong understanding of High-Tech companies
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment.
- Experience in managing senior level relationships extending to the C-level.
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills preferred.
- Demonstrates good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead productive and engaging meetings with individuals who may have competing goals and objectives
- Ability to influence contacts to become a change agent within their financial institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Proven skill to build relationships by offering recommendations through formal sales presentations, written proposals, and negotiating to yes preferred
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills. Familiarity with Salesforce.com highly preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, graduate degree a plus.
- Preferably MBA from a top-tier business school
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group