The Regional Lead role requires a business leader capable of running a cross-industry portfolio of accounts, focused on transformation within the Procurement function. The role would lead teams whose goal it is to run healthy, growing, and profitable accounts, providing excellent service and impactful results to their Clients. The Regional Lead has an Account Team assigned to each portfolio account: an Account Lead, a Delivery Lead, and support by a centralized Procurement Operations Infrastructure group.
The Regional Lead needs to be comfortable managing multiple, and at times competing, Client priorities and Client relationships, setting in place structures that allow consistent touch points with Client sponsors (CPO, CFO, Heads of Supply Chain) while enabling their Account Teams to execute against an agreed upon direction. The Regional Lead will be the Procurement Executive point of contact for Clients, as it relates to our clients Procurement Operations work.
- Provide Leadership to Account Teams, and Client sponsors (CPO, CFO, Heads of Supply Chain) in transforming Client’s Procurement organization
- Collaborate with Client sponsors on strategic planning initiatives (Procurement Roadmap), in support of core business strategies that influence and shape how Procurement needs to support the organization
- Lead Account Teams in identifying opportunities, challenges, and solutions, to support implementation of Procurement roadmap
- Manage Regional pipeline of revenue, headwinds and growth, to ensure Regional revenue goals are met
- 15+ years of relevant business and/or Professional Services experience, with experience in advancing a function’s (prefer Supply Chain, Finance, and/or Procurement) role
- Demonstrated results of leading revenue generation, and closing upsell/renewal revenue while also mitigating headwinds and restructures
- Demonstrated execution of Client road mapping, resulting in a mutually agreed upon plan for long term Client impact, and partnership alignment
- Demonstrated experience in managing a portfolio of clients across complex engagements in a matrix team environment
- Possesses strong leadership skills, in setting vision, goals and objectives and leading teams in successful achievement
- Demonstrated ability to successfully create high performing teams, able to work with flexibility and adaptability to continuous change
This is a senior role with the appropriate compensation package
If you are interest or know someone who might be, please let me know Larry Janis,
Email email@example.com, Phone 516-767-3030