The CDO for Healthcare is responsible for overall product and technology innovation, development and solution delivery in Healthcare Division representing over $200M in annual revenues. The role is directly responsible for leading digital products, innovation and technology operations across 4 service lines in the Payer, Provider, Pharma and Healthcare Data Services markets.
The position will operate in a matrix environment reporting directly to our client’s Chief Technology Officer, participating as an active member in the leadership team of the Digital Products organization. The position will also have strong dotted line alignment directly to the P&L Business Owners of the Healthcare Division and will participate as an active member in the senior leadership team of the Healthcare business.
The position will be responsible, directly and indirectly, for approximately 150+ employees across multiple locations in the US and India.
The Digital Products organization is an exciting and dynamic software solutions group focused on building the commercial go-to-market products across multiple industry verticals including Insurance, Healthcare, Finance Services, and more. We emphasize innovation, world-class delivery and leading-edge thinking as a competitive advantage in delivering solutions to our clients and markets. The Healthcare is a high growth division of our client that is focused on delivering a full range of Digital, Consulting, Analytics and BPO services to solve the industries toughest challenges and deliver great outcomes for our clients.
- Provide thought leadership in the Healthcare Industry and represent our client at select Healthcare technology conferences and analyst meetings
- Partner with the sales organization to close client accounts, building strong relationships with peers at strategic accounts, participating in client meetings/conferences
- Active participation in Division and Business unit leadership teams
- Active participation in CTO Digital Products leadership team
- Participate in developing the technology vision and strategy for the overall product and solution domain
- Provides Product and Innovation leadership for the Healthcare industry solutions and business
- Initiates and directs innovation and product engineering programs for effective introduction of new products and processes in the market
- Collaborates with the Healthcare leadership, sales, service and operations delivery leaders, strategic marketing, and key stakeholders in the development and delivery of solutions to clients
- Ensure the company’s awareness of key technologies and make investment recommendations and decisions accordingly.
- Maintains an overview of state-of-the-art technology development, best practices, and trends within the industry and its impact or potential impact on business operations and goals, including digital (web/mobile), analytics, cloud, architecture, leading software development methodologies, and user experience.
- Day-to-day execution delivery of all the Healthcare technology platforms and initiatives
- Coordinate, coach, and inspire a global, distributed and diverse set of technical teams and resources to greatness
Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired
- 15+ years’ experience leading commercial software product development and delivery of multiple products in the Healthcare domain or equivalent experience in large scale Enterprise or Cloud-based solutions
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of execution, accountability, metrics and ownership. – Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and consulting practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
- Open minded, Innovative and leading-edge “change the way the world works” perspective
If this could be a fit for you or perhaps someone you might know, please let me know!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377