Achieve the next level of Performance! Leading businesses are now using Global Business Services (GBS) to create alignment among their business units. Instead of operating numerous shared service centers and managing outsourcing vendors separately, organizations can integrate governance, locations, and business practices across the enterprise to achieve transformative performance improvements. In this way, GBS serves as a single enterprise organization or network that can drive collaboration and sharing to improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
Work you’ll do
You, along with dynamic colleagues, will help organizations create a single enterprise organization or network of Shared Services and Outsourcing relationships. Senior Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs. You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. You will have the opportunity to lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our clients’ Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- A minimum of 6-8 years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Must have subject matter expertise in Shared Services, Outsourcing and/or Offshoring industry or multiple back office functional optimization
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessments, Implementations, and Optimization
- Ability to analyze and apply outsourcing trends
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs
- Core vs. Non-Core Assessments
- Understanding of vendor landscape
- Financial analysis and business case development experience
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- RPA experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
If you think this could be a fit, please let me know