- Includes top tier NGO’s (and second tier opportunistically) in the US, centered in DC, NYC & Boston
- Includes Caribbean geography focused on Governments
- Solution Portfolio focused on:
- Microsoft Dynamics; ERP, SharePoint, CRM
- Secure credentialing for Caribbean governments
- Tax & Revenue for Caribbean governments
- Possible secondary market eastern US (Boston hi tech corridor)
- Application testing for east coast app development businesses- this is an offshore BPO-like service
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet sales objectives through sale of consulting solutions and products to core markets
- Identify, create win scenario and pursue where appropriate upcoming tenders in the Caribbean countries
- Build and maintain relationships with NGO clients in the US. Identify NGO’s most likely to utilize Techno Brain solutions
- Work closely with Techno Brain consultants and market segment leaders who reside in Kenya & India
- Identify and participate in conferences (Humentum for NGO’s as an example) to drive new contacts and business
- Further develop the partner model in the Caribbean
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Ability to identify and solve client business needs and issues.
- Generate and maintain accurate account and opportunity plans.
- Lead proposal development and tender responses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop and manage an effective partner channel network that is aligned on business plans and objectives.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
Required credentials, skills and expertise:
- Bachelors degree
- 6 years of selling experience in IT solutions industry
- NGO experience preferred
- Proven IT solutions & services sales experience with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Understands central government business, roles and decision processes
- Ability to work independently
- Negotiation, prospecting skills, presentation, manage relationships, sales planning etc.
Greater Washington DC preferred
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group