Our client is a provider of advanced Robotic Process Automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions offered by the most technology advanced BPO providers and Shared Service Organizations. Their mission is to provide a state-of-the-art platform for software robots and help their customers develop an agile robotic workforce.
The Sales Lead is the executive responsible for finding and developing new business in the High Technology Sector, focused primarily on the US west coast. The Sales Lead owns the end-to-end sales process, including sourcing, managing the solution, structuring and closing new logo client sales; he/she is also excepted to develop and manage a team to support the expanding business.
- Overall executive responsibility for High-Tech sector sales
- Formulating and executing the sector sales strategy
- Qualifying leads and continually developing a new sales pipeline
- Identifying and developing value propositions appropriate for the High-Tech sector
- Communicating with and winning the trust of highly technical client executives
- Planning for, facilitating and attending client meetings and presentations
- Understanding the political and organizational structure of each client
- Developing comprehensive opportunity plans that assist pursuit team members in understanding client value drivers
- Managing all internal deal reviews and approvals
- Highly-motivated, deal maker with concrete and verifiable experience selling complex software to the High-Tech sector
- Current rolodex of prospective clients
- Proven leader with a strong ability to assemble, drive performance, inspire and motivate pursuit team members
- Seasoned competitor with an offensive mind set, and energy to sustain a very fast pace for extended periods of time
- Strong understanding of Robotic Process Automation and how it can be leveraged to create value for the High-Tech sector
Location and Travel
- West Coast, US based, travel as required
- Competitive base and bonus plan
- Equity plan
If this could be of interest or know someone who might be…..
Please reach out to:
Jeff Bruckner, (973) 761-5613, E: firstname.lastname@example.org