Our client is a 30-year-old mid-market IT services provider offering solutions in security, virtualization, cloud and managed services. They were taken private in 2015, have successfully completed a restructuring to add managed services to their existing VAR business. The company is now focused on the growth phase of their strategy and has been aggressively hiring experienced salespeople. The management team would like to accelerate the pace and are exploring the option of acquiring a complete and operational sales team. The target is 5-7 members with a sales manager currently operating in the mid-west or northeast US.
The financial structure is unique and unusual: up-front compensation in exchange for a multi-year commitment, along with a base (not a draw), benefits, and substantially above-market payments on Gross Profit sold. The team must have a demonstrated track record in selling managed services deals in the $500K to $5 million range and be free of non-compete constraints.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the entrepreneurial-minded team: grow your franchise on an established, high-performance platform under a compensation plan that rewards both past as well as future performance.
Please contact us if you and your team are in a position to join our client at such an exciting time in their history.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please let us know!!!
Jeff Bruckner, Phone:(973) 761-5613 E: email@example.com
Larry Janis, Phone:(516)767-3030 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. Responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities to closure; increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures. Must develop strong relationships with key senior (Divisional head/C-Suite) client buyers and drive client decision-making spanning multiple layers of the organization. Responsible for managing the sales organization, achieving targeted margin contributions, developing sales & marketing strategies, and serving as a member of the executive management team.
- Create, identify and drive business development opportunities with new logo clients and potentially expand existing client relationships
- Work with and sell to C-level and senior level management
- Develop trusted relationships, share insights that have meaningful impact to the customer’s business while positioning the company’s solutions to address business challenges.
- Articulate and present the cost justification/risk mitigation related to the company’s solutions
- Create differentiation, educate the customer on potential solutions and influence the decision making process.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business strategies
Our client is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader.
Summary of Role
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the commercial segment of their business (e.g., utilities, financial services, communications, etc.), not government, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts.. Continue reading
Our client is a provider of advanced Robotic Process Automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions offered by the most technology advanced BPO providers and Shared Service Organizations. Their mission is to provide a state-of-the-art platform for software robots and help their customers develop an agile robotic workforce.
The Sales Lead is the executive responsible for finding and developing new business in the High Technology Sector, focused primarily on the US west coast. The Sales Lead owns the end-to-end sales process, including sourcing, managing the solution, structuring and closing new logo client sales; he/she is also excepted to develop and manage a team to support the expanding business.
- Overall executive responsibility for High-Tech sector sales
- Formulating and executing the sector sales strategy
- Qualifying leads and continually developing a new sales pipeline
- Identifying and developing value propositions appropriate for the High-Tech sector
- Communicating with and winning the trust of highly technical client executives
- Planning for, facilitating and attending client meetings and presentations
- Understanding the political and organizational structure of each client
- Developing comprehensive opportunity plans that assist pursuit team members in understanding client value drivers
- Managing all internal deal reviews and approvals
Our client provides tools to businesses to improve their cash flow through a proven system that helps companies recover money owed to them. In business since 1970, they serve more than 60,000 businesses, including small businesses, banks, hospitals, retailers, universities, cities, and manufacturers – virtually any organization that accepts checks or extends credit. They have recovered three times more money than their competitors at a fraction of the cost.
The Commercial Sales Executive is responsible for new logo acquisition in the commercial business segment; primarily utilities, financial services and communications, but extending to all verticals other than government, education or healthcare. Continue reading