Achieve the next level of Performance! Leading businesses are now using Global Business Services (GBS) to create alignment among their business units. Instead of operating numerous shared service centers and managing outsourcing vendors separately, organizations can integrate governance, locations, and business practices across the enterprise to achieve transformative performance improvements. In this way, GBS serves as a single enterprise organization or network that can drive collaboration and sharing to improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
Work you’ll do
You along with dynamic colleagues will help organizations create a single enterprise organization or network of Shared Services and Outsourcing relationships. As a Senior Manager, you are expected to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk. Senior Managers manage day to day interaction with executive clients and sponsors. You will be expected to participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Senior Managers must contribute to Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop “thoughtware” and “point- of-view” documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals. We invest in our people, as a Senior Manager you will be responsible for people development, performing the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- A minimum of 10+ years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Must have subject matter expertise and project experiences in Shared Services, Outsourcing and/or Offshoring industry, or multiple back-office functional optimization
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessments, Implementations, and Optimization
- Ability to analyze and apply outsourcing trends
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs
- Core vs. Non-Core Assessments
- Understanding of vendor landscape
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Business Development and Delivery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- RPA experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree is preferred
If this opportunity sound like a great fit, please reach out to:
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Bruckner, Partner, email@example.com
Drive both short and long term growth through up-selling, profitable delivery and client satisfaction. Work closely with the Operating Groups to maximize outcomes and value to the client and profitability, acting as a single point of contact for the organization and building trusted advisor relationships at the client. May have accountability for a single tower on a medium-to-large account, or for multi towers on a small-to-medium account, or for multiple small accounts.
Lead account Development and Sales
•Deliver revenue target and CCI plan
•Conduct account planning and reviews, and collaborate with the Operating Groups and Growth Platforms to bring best of innovation, analytics and industry insight to clients
•Achieve profitable growth and new sales through upsell, extensions, renewals and cross-selling across offerings over a portfolio of accounts (understanding client needs and industry trends to sell transformational solutions)
•Manage overall client relationship & satisfaction, delivering world class service management for a single tower on a medium-to-large account, or for multi towers on a small-to-medium account, or for multiple small accounts
Develop Key Relationships
•Pursue and cultivate relationships with decision makers/influencers at the senior/middle management levels within the client organization
•Cultivate relationships with Client Account leaders within assigned account and provide expertise across client account team
•Manage account team members below the Managing Director level, setting the tone from the top for our people and sustaining culture and values
Demonstrate Thought Leadership and Market Profile
•Demonstrate functional expertise in the offering delivered on the assigned account
•Gain internal recognition in area and start to develop external recognition of growth platform relevance and expertise
If you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know. Thank you!!
Larry Janis I Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group, LLC
follow me on twitter @issgheadhunter
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating existing processes, systems and solutions, and development of improvement plans. You will leverage relationships with key internal team members (e.g., managers, functional leaders, process owners) to facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement and operational excellence mindset, management practices and monitoring of processes to achieve the objectives set forth for one of our largest accounts. This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
The person in this position will:
- Identify, lead and drive opportunity identification for changes, process improvements, transformations and transitions for one of our most exciting clients
- Drive development of standards across teams, build upon our practice methodologies and provide requisite training as appropriate
- Lead and contribute to altering and developing new internal workflows to accommodate new service offerings
- Oversee the implementation of large, complex projects or multiple, smaller scale projects contributing to building Axiom’s proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.
Our client is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader.
Summary of Role
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the commercial segment of their business (e.g., utilities, financial services, communications, etc.), not government, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts.. Continue reading
Our client is a leader in global financial BPO services with a strong international network comprising hubs in the USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore and Germany.
As part of the BPO Global Operations Leadership Team, you will be responsible for the strategic direction and management of the operations for a strategic Fortune 50 client. The jobholder will be responsible for running the site operations while maintaining client satisfaction and driving site profitability. Additionally, this role will also support driving growth and augmenting client relationship across the multiple LoB’s supported by the site.
- Provide & implement strategic plans to improve site performance to ensure BPO industry leadership
- Review & manage operational performance across LoB’s
- Monitor performance against Service Level Agreements and work with the client to address any performance issues
- Manage the day to day relationship and contract governance and outsourcing provider on relevant planning or contract management topics
- Establish action plans to improve or evolve performance
- Provide guidance, feedback, and leadership to drive the team to achieve, continuous improvement on all operational, quality, and satisfaction metrics