Vice President of Sales will be responsible for cultivating our clients presence in the market and creating business opportunities with new clients. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring significant experience and has established relationships in the SP&C) North American markets. The successful candidate should be motivated by winning financial incentives as well as career growth.
The AVP/Vice President, Sales will:
- Be responsible for the sales cycle; from deal origination to closure (signed contract) to successfully transitioning it to the Account Manager team
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive growth strategy and investments
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition
- Be responsible for significantly growing the presence and revenues in the P&C North America BPO market
- Work closely with Industry Business Heads to target named accounts, new business strategies, and high value / high clients
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop 3rd party and advisor relations to build credibility in the geography
- Propose, submit, and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability. Work closely with the sales support teams to ensure high quality of all proposals.
- Bring substantial experience in working with C-Suite executives within the P&C North America domain markets. Typical sales processes include discussions with, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Financial Officers.
- Big-deal experience – proven experience in closing deals with ACV > $5M and TCV > $20M.
- Play a leadership role in “hunting”, signing and developing luminary/marquee client relationships. These contracts are typically large, complex multi-year deals that require a savvy sales executive accustom to longer sales cycles.
- Balance multiple, concurrent deals to achieve challenging growth targets.
- Effectively identify and translate client needs into services. Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with capabilities, and developing winning proposals
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
- Astute at identifying and qualifying leads, be able to develop strong relationships at potential client organizations, and have the proven ability to convert these relationships into commercial engagements in situations where little to no previous relationship existed.
- Effectively and proactively manage client’s expectations, build deep client partnerships, and develop an executive presence within the target organization.
- Experience in selling long term complex multi million dollar products, services or solutions within the P&C North America markets.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the P&C North America sector and the ability to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A “quick study” and “self-starter” – leads with an impatience for the status quo and a true sense of urgency…a forward thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
- Chicago, NY or NJ are preferred but it wouldn’t get in the way of the right candidate
Few Key elements for the role:
- Aggressive, high-energy style who is motivated by winning
- Dedicated to achieving business results
- Negotiation within Specific Parameters
- Closes through Logical, Incremental Steps
- Be a thought-leader
Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!
Larry Janis, Managing Partner
Integrated Search Solutions Group