Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. Responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities to closure; increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures. Must develop strong relationships with key senior (Divisional head/C-Suite) client buyers and drive client decision-making spanning multiple layers of the organization. Responsible for managing the sales organization, achieving targeted margin contributions, developing sales & marketing strategies, and serving as a member of the executive management team.
- Create, identify and drive business development opportunities with new logo clients and potentially expand existing client relationships
- Work with and sell to C-level and senior level management
- Develop trusted relationships, share insights that have meaningful impact to the customer’s business while positioning the company’s solutions to address business challenges.
- Articulate and present the cost justification/risk mitigation related to the company’s solutions
- Create differentiation, educate the customer on potential solutions and influence the decision making process.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business strategies
By Tuck Rickards and Rhys Grossman
When the term digital transformation was first bandied about by consultants and business publications, its implications were more about keeping up and catching up than true transformation. Additionally, at first it was only applied to large, traditional organizations struggling, or experimenting, in an increasingly digital economy. But true digital transformation requires so much more. As evidenced by the recent Amazon acquisition of Whole Foods, we’re living in a new world.
Early transformation efforts were focused on initiatives: e-commerce, sensors/internet of things, applications, client and customer experience, and so on. Increasingly, our clients are coming to us as they realize that in order for these disparate initiatives to thrive, they need to undergo an end-to-end transformation, the success of which demands dramatic operational, structural, and cultural shifts. Continue reading
As an SAP Finance & Enterprise Performance Technology Consulting Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development life cycle
- Provide advisory work for the IT function itself
- Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within our client which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client
Our client is looking for high-caliber technologists who will develop professional services, managed services and outsourcing solutions within the customer’s requirements. Responsibilities include, among others, supporting sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions, leading customers through the design process by leveraging a wide range of services. Working directly with Internal Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design a robust solution that exceeds Client expectations. The ideal candidate will have development experience in scoping, shaping, modeling Infrastructure Services architectures, across consulting, managed and outsourcing in customer-facing roles.
- Serves as Cloud Solution architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing across: DC/Cloud, Network, Security, Service Management and Workplace Solutions
- Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Cloud architecture to support the business strategy and lead the end-to-end solution development
- Partners with solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
- Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution.
- Reviews solution blueprints and project scope to ensure that the needs of the business are being met.
- Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the solution
- Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Cloud architecture to support the business strategy
- Reviews solution scope and cost models to ensure that the needs of the Client and Accenture business requirements.
- Owns Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams. Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery & support teams up to and including Contract negotiations
- Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives