The VP will be responsible for all Secure Sites and Operations in Plano, TX; Cavite, PH (Philippines) and Exeter, UK along with developing our Strategic Global Secure Facility Plan. The VP will form a company-wide global team comprised of some of the existing resources drawn from the company’s Client Services Delivery and Specialists & PMO operations along with newly created roles. The role reports directly to the SVP Client Services and is pivotal to supporting the company’s continuing high growth, un-equalled project delivery and high-quality customer service from our Global Secure Facility Operations. The company’s organizational refinement is ongoing. Anticipated direct reports to the position include Cavite and Exeter Site Leaders, Operations Sr Managers with support from Service Excellence Sr Mgrs. There is also a full functional support team for each respective site.
The VP is responsible for leading and managing the Global Secure Facility and Operations team to support the company’s business and strategic objectives:
- Leading the global facilities and team of Operations Experts in supporting Client Services which will mainly include data annotation, but also data collection, search, social media, linguistics, translation and transcription all in support of providing high quality training data for AI.
- Anticipating and identifying business needs, both strategic and tactical, and building a Global Strategy and Operational capability across the Secure Facilities to support the growth agenda.
- Operationalize Standardized Service Lines, by optimally delivering high quality data for various AI project areas that include Data Collection/Annotation, Linguistics (Translation/ Transcription), etc.
- Developing and implementing robust short, mid and long-term resource plans aligned with company forecasts to ensure the business has the resources to support client projects.
- Supporting the SVP in winning business by building technical tools and capabilities (supporting service delivery) that maintains its high quality, but in an increasingly cost effective and efficient manner.
- Understanding and providing leadership and expertise in managing complex data acquisition projects supported by industry tools, systems and technology.
- Understanding and promoting Service Excellence that ensures the business can scale, be adaptable and cost effective in a demanding customer-centric environment.
- Being engaging, and encouraging a culture of coaching, professional development and self-improvement.
- Establishing annual budgets and identifying strategic and tactical projects, with associated investments required for continuous improvement.
- Maintaining knowledge of operational processes and procedures and providing input on areas to automate wherever practical to ensure a robust, scalable and clearly understandable set of rules, guidelines and KPIs.
- Driving change with empathy to take the business on a journey to improved quality and service excellence.
- Maintaining and improving an organized and productive working environment through positive and timely feedback, ensuring appropriate involvement, delegation and monitoring of staff.
- As a senior member of the local management team, providing leadership and support to staff outside of the Global Secure Facility and Operations organization as required.
Provide Delivery Operations Management for Project Teams:
- Ensure all teams are meeting/exceeding Client Performance Requirements (SLAs/CPIs/KPIs, etc.) while effectively coordinating across all Client Services Teams
- Develop, implement and maintain site operation’s key performance metrics (KPI’s)
- Support Service Excellence deployment and maturity while introducing ideas for innovation and improvement
- Effectively manage all operational activities including communication, reporting, auditing and effective client communications
- Continuously lead process improvement and innovation with measurable results that provides value to client and internal stakeholders
- Support, develop and maintain high-performing delivery teams including, hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and continually driving performance development initiatives
- To deploy an effective and compliant flexible resource management model to meet client and business requirements
- Empower and develop direct reports and team members through appropriate support and training
- Develop strategic and annual objectives / goals to support strategic resource planning for account personnel and year over year growth
- Understand and deploy technologies and automation to improve operational team’s performance and quality
- Attend client and new business meetings and conferences
- Provide local, near-real-time performance monitoring and communications of projects to ensure it meets all delivery, quality and financial targets
- Monitor business activities to ensure procedures and standards are followed
- Assist in the development of systematic disaster recovery and business continuity planning and implementation.
- Develop and implement a facility management program for the Secure Facility which includes direct leadership in ISO27001 and other data security certifications
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Responsible for all aspects of facilities local budget management (not limited):
- Obtain quotes, coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers and vendor relationships
- Verify supplier payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Prepare and report facility budget
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure that all fiscal policies and procedures are followed
- Develops and deploys an effective seat utilization plan improving overall site efficiencies and lower seat costs
- Works closely with IT and Engineering to provide an effective and secure IT site plan in support of superior operational performance
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections ensuring compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves, facility refurbishment, renovations, and preventative maintenance
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Ensure Compliance, Safety and Security of the site
- Observe, assess and advise company on required responses and mitigation plans to ensure operational stability in the cases of natural disasters, political volatility and security concerns.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following experiences and attributes:
- 15 to 20 years of business experience including 5+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Experience in technology service or professional service companies with similar BPO background experience and expertise.
- A successful track record of leading and managing multi-disciplinary technical, scientific and/or knowledge worker teams.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen and management skills to deliver projects to a wide range of global clients.
- A background in related technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or language services or technology.
- Leadership, change management, and influencing skills to work across the company to deliver client projects.
- A career history with a mix of small and large companies.
- International experience and a global business outlook, including having worked in global, multi-national companies.
- A degree-level qualification in disciplines such as engineering, science, business or management. An MBA would be well regarded for the role.
- Collaborative and engaging with a team-focused style.
The position is based in the company’s Plano, TX facility
If this could be a fit for you or perhaps someone you might know, please let us know!
Jeff Bruckner, Partner
P-973-761-5613 I C-201-665-0167
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377