You will play a strategic role in architecting and managing all cloud systems including the enterprise platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing architecture, frameworks, and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
Technology Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering Leadership and Management:
- Lead overall Technology Infrastructure Services for our client in US and UK Geo
- Strategically contribute to Contemporary Architecture Roadmap, enhancements, and acquisition of latest technologies/services
- Lead and manage Client & Internal Stakeholders team, Cross Organizational team members to ensure delivery requirement revolving around Technology Architecture, Service and Technical Operations SLA’s and KPI’s
- Should be forward looking and have good knowledge of industry trends and forthcoming technologies to solve business problems and deliver digital user experience.
- Ability to work closely with Technology Pre-Sales, Transition Team, Technology Operations, Cyber Security and Enterprise Digital Applications teams
- Through understanding of Cloud IaaS and SaaS, Enterprise Networks and Enterprise Systems and Computing domains.
- Ability to manage Technology Infrastructure Risk and Compliance in line with Information Security guidelines, Client mandates and Industry best practices.
- Ability to represent and lead during Client Audits, Internal Audits and External Certifications
- Exposure to Infrastructure Digitization and Automation
- Thorough Supplier Governance and experience in building the partner ecosystem
- Strong control over Tech Finance, Service Pricing, Cost Estimation and Budget Management
- Provide thought leadership to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts.
- Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools and systems.
Cross-Functional and Collaboration:
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, product configuration, and production deployment
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization’s cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and Azure, networking, provisioning, and management.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for public and multi cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS and other cloud services.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications.
- Work closely with Information Security to monitor and manage the cyber security and data privacy risks.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks.
- Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems.
- Conduct project reviews with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 15+ years of experience in managing, designing, executing, and supporting Technology Infrastructure and Operation Solutions with at 3-5 years on cloud solutions, architecture, implementation and operations.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated technology architecture
Thanks for your time, please let me know your thoughts/suggestions/
Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group