In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating existing processes, systems and solutions, and development of improvement plans. You will leverage relationships with key internal team members (e.g., managers, functional leaders, process owners) to facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement and operational excellence mindset, management practices and monitoring of processes to achieve the objectives set forth for one of our largest accounts. This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving, technology expertise, and extensive experience in operational excellence, process improvement and delivery of complex business processes to external clients.
The person in this position will:
- Identify, lead and drive opportunity identification for changes, process improvements, transformations and transitions for one of our most exciting clients
- Drive development of standards across teams, build upon our practice methodologies and provide requisite training as appropriate
- Lead and contribute to altering and developing new internal workflows to accommodate new service offerings
- Oversee the implementation of large, complex projects or multiple, smaller scale projects contributing to building Axiom’s proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.
- Work with the Client to develop a road map that support the Client’s long-term vision and will be responsible for executing against that vision and reporting on progress
- Drive and govern project execution and manage communication to stakeholders
- Be a partner in solving for opportunities and improving performance
- Build business contingency plans and drive cross-training
- Serve as the primary client point of contact through the entire implementation phase
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues and interact with all parts of the business, including Attorney Hiring & Professional Development and all corporate functions (marketing, finance, HR, IT, etc.).
Experience & Qualifications:
- 8 to 10+ years of client service and problem solving leadership within a top-tier Management Consulting firm or a similar role within a F500 professional services organization
- Significant experience in business process improvement, support and service delivery organization across multiple client-specific teams; experience with knowledge-based processes in a rapid-growth outsourcing or shared services environment strongly preferred
- Strong track-record in monitoring and analysis of operational processes, initiation and management of improvement initiatives leading to the increased in productivity, improved organizational capability and cost reduction
- Analytical and organizational mindset together with effectiveness in building and implementing new processes and procedures
- Experience with process mapping and process re-engineering
- Proven collaboration experience with highly motivated teams and interactions across different functions and various parts of business organizations
- Experience across a relevant mix of the following categories:
- Investment banking, Banking regulatory, or compliance-related solutions
- Financial services consulting background in a top-tier strategy, business or IT consulting firm
- Legal services background or relevant exposure
- Relentless focus on client’s needs, consistently raising the bar on service excellence
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel; MS Project experience highly preferred)
- Organizational fit for the culture, that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know! Thank you
Larry Janis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 516-767-3030 ext 301