Our client is looking for high-caliber technologists who will develop professional services, managed services and outsourcing solutions within the customer’s requirements. Responsibilities include, among others, supporting sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions, leading customers through the design process by leveraging a wide range of services. Working directly with Internal Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design a robust solution that exceeds Client expectations. The ideal candidate will have development experience in scoping, shaping, modeling Infrastructure Services architectures, across consulting, managed and outsourcing in customer-facing roles.
- Serves as Cloud Solution architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing across: DC/Cloud, Network, Security, Service Management and Workplace Solutions
- Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Cloud architecture to support the business strategy and lead the end-to-end solution development
- Partners with solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
- Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution.
- Reviews solution blueprints and project scope to ensure that the needs of the business are being met.
- Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the solution
- Understands the broader business strategy and defines a Cloud architecture to support the business strategy
- Reviews solution scope and cost models to ensure that the needs of the Client and Accenture business requirements.
- Owns Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams. Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery & support teams up to and including Contract negotiations
- Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
Must Have Requirements:
Special skills / experience required:
- 15+ Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud Security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Deep experience in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps and as a Service methodologies
- C Suite Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Executive level written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- 5 years Project or team leadership experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Delivered and/or Managed Large Transformational Projects
Attractive base compensation, bonus and equity
If you are interested or know someone who might be…..
Please contact me: Larry Janis, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org , 516-767-3030