***Cloud Sales Origination Managing Director-
Owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy and team of professionals through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities for or client’s infrastructure consulting and outsourcing services, including cloud, data center, security, network, workplace and service management. He/she develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
- Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with client C Level executives, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Assist senior executives at client with their strategic planning for implementing cloud services.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the Firms Infrastructure Service Offerings and Campaigns and create demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional
Locations: Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, England, France, Italy or Germany
Great compensation package base $300k+, bonus and stock
***BPO Sales Executive is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth by managing/closing multiple sales campaigns using deep sales process and offering or product expertise within a complex market or emerging market/white space. Industry focus:Banking/Capital Markets or CPG or Life Sciences
- 10- 15 years’ experience in F&A BPO business development
- Proven ability to develop new BPO business and meet quotas ($20 million)
- Excellent communication skills and high level of maturity
- Superior relationship management and networking skills for both internal and external customer/s
Locations: US Based
***Sales Leader for the US
Our client is a consulting, implementation and managed services firm. As experienced practitioners and experts they help large enterprises leverage the latest automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and innovative resourcing solutions. Their methodology enables them to transform complex challenges into pragmatic and measurable outcomes aligned completely with their clients’ strategic drivers. Their approach significantly improves quality and efficiency while reducing overall cost.
Summary- Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the Sales Lead is responsible for North American growth and is responsible for sourcing, managing the solution, structuring the deal and closing new logo client sales for transactional – typically F&A, Robotics and Analytics services – to clients by identifying major pain points in their office operations as well as expanding current relationships
The role has an equity position as part of compensation package
***BPO Portfolio Executive in Consumer Products
The Senior Executive will be responsible for performance of a portfolio- including sales, revenue and profitability.
This person would be responsible for the following:
- Driving growth across growth platforms and be accountable for strategic metrics such as client penetration and contribution to geographic market share growth
- Contribute to coordinating and driving the ongoing sales reengineering and pricing transformation programs necessary to win in the marketplace.
- Assist with the implementation of industry programs at the regional level and support geography-based programs directly impacting large market-maker sales, foundation clients and regional/global clients.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry by helping to shape a vision of the future
Location: Prefer Mid West US
Great compensation package base $275,000+, bonus and stock
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know
Larry Janis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org