Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. Responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities to closure; increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures. Must develop strong relationships with key senior (Divisional head/C-Suite) client buyers and drive client decision-making spanning multiple layers of the organization. Responsible for managing the sales organization, achieving targeted margin contributions, developing sales & marketing strategies, and serving as a member of the executive management team.
- Create, identify and drive business development opportunities with new logo clients and potentially expand existing client relationships
- Work with and sell to C-level and senior level management
- Develop trusted relationships, share insights that have meaningful impact to the customer’s business while positioning the company’s solutions to address business challenges.
- Articulate and present the cost justification/risk mitigation related to the company’s solutions
- Create differentiation, educate the customer on potential solutions and influence the decision making process.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business strategies
- 10+ years of proven IT products and services selling experience, preferably , data center and end-user computing focus, technical solution architecture, managed services in the areas of network operations and security operations, cybersecurity services, “virtualization”, , , transition to the cloud and/or disruptive technology products/services
- Experience serving as senior sales executive with demonstrated ability to integrate sales strategies with company-wide growth programs, new strategic initiatives and “out-of-the-box” thinking to achieve growth targets in excess of industry averages
- Record of consistently outperforming program budget targets, sales quotas and margin targets after controllable expenses; achievement driven; highly competitive, team focused
- Proven track record of contract signings, demonstrated ability to shape the deal from the onset
- Background in consultative selling
- Ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide complex decision support to global organizations
- Demonstrated experience teaming with technologists in a sales environment
- Experience in the financial engineering aspects of deal development and pricing models
- Experience “hunting” and closing complex, multi-year IT managed services transactions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Executive leadership
- Demonstrated good judgment and initiative in problem solving
- Experience working with and selling to large enterprises (F500)
- Expertise in enterprise IT products or services
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with customers as well as key stakeholders
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Outgoing and confident personality, exudes trust and leadership to customers and team alike, self- assured and creative
Attractive base compensation and incentive plan
Cincinnati, Chicago, Hartford, NY/NJ, Milwaukee, Dover or Wilmington/De, St Louis
Please let me know if this might be of interest to you or someone you might know.
Larry Janis, Managing Partner I Integrated Search Solutions Group
P-516-767-3030 I C-516-445-2377