Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. Responsible for identifying and driving sales opportunities to closure; increasingly selling a mix of defined solutions/extensions and new offerings or products into white space; wide range of service group offerings and deal structures. Must develop strong relationships with key senior (Divisional head/C-Suite) client buyers and drive client decision-making spanning multiple layers of the organization. Responsible for managing the sales organization, achieving targeted margin contributions, developing sales & marketing strategies, and serving as a member of the executive management team.
- Create, identify and drive business development opportunities with new logo clients and potentially expand existing client relationships
- Work with and sell to C-level and senior level management
- Develop trusted relationships, share insights that have meaningful impact to the customer’s business while positioning the company’s solutions to address business challenges.
- Articulate and present the cost justification/risk mitigation related to the company’s solutions
- Create differentiation, educate the customer on potential solutions and influence the decision making process.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business strategies
Our client is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader.
Summary of Role
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition in the commercial segment of their business (e.g., utilities, financial services, communications, etc.), not government, education or healthcare. The incumbent is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue from new logo contracts.. Continue reading
Our client is a provider of advanced Robotic Process Automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions offered by the most technology advanced BPO providers and Shared Service Organizations. Their mission is to provide a state-of-the-art platform for software robots and help their customers develop an agile robotic workforce.
The Sales Lead is the executive responsible for finding and developing new business in the High Technology Sector, focused primarily on the US west coast. The Sales Lead owns the end-to-end sales process, including sourcing, managing the solution, structuring and closing new logo client sales; he/she is also excepted to develop and manage a team to support the expanding business.
- Overall executive responsibility for High-Tech sector sales
- Formulating and executing the sector sales strategy
- Qualifying leads and continually developing a new sales pipeline
- Identifying and developing value propositions appropriate for the High-Tech sector
- Communicating with and winning the trust of highly technical client executives
- Planning for, facilitating and attending client meetings and presentations
- Understanding the political and organizational structure of each client
- Developing comprehensive opportunity plans that assist pursuit team members in understanding client value drivers
- Managing all internal deal reviews and approvals
Our client provides tools to businesses to improve their cash flow through a proven system that helps companies recover money owed to them. In business since 1970, they serve more than 60,000 businesses, including small businesses, banks, hospitals, retailers, universities, cities, and manufacturers – virtually any organization that accepts checks or extends credit. They have recovered three times more money than their competitors at a fraction of the cost.
The Commercial Sales Executive is responsible for new logo acquisition in the commercial business segment; primarily utilities, financial services and communications, but extending to all verticals other than government, education or healthcare. Continue reading
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities in both established and new accounts. He/she develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with CMOs, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for Digital Marketing, which may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, and business associations
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Deal Closure: Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client’s selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client’s organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.