Our client is a consulting, implementation and managed services firm. As experienced practitioners and experts they help large enterprises leverage the latest automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and innovative resourcing solutions. Their methodology enables them to transform complex challenges into pragmatic and measurable outcomes aligned completely with their clients’ strategic drivers. Their approach significantly improves quality and efficiency while reducing overall cost.
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the Sales Lead is responsible for North American growth and is responsible for sourcing, managing the solution, structuring the deal and closing new logo client sales for transactional – typically F&A, Robotics and Analytics services – to clients by identifying major pain points in their office operations as well as expanding current relationships.
- Responsibility for North American sales
- Qualifying leads and continually developing new and existing sales pipeline
- Producing pipeline forecast reports on a weekly basis
- Planning for, facilitating and attending client meetings and presentations
- Formulating and executing the Sales Strategy
- Understanding the political and organizational structure of their clients
- Developing comprehensive opportunity plans that assist pursuit team members in understanding client value drivers
- Managing all internal deal reviews and approvals
- Highly-motivated, deal maker with concrete and verifiable experience selling large, complex transactional – typically BPO – services to Global 1000 clients
- Proven leader with a strong ability to assemble, drive performance, inspire and motivate pursuit team members.
- Seasoned competitor with the offensive mind set and energy to sustain a very fast pace for extended periods of time
- Strong understanding of transactional, is essential, as is experience delivering these services from nearshore and offshore locations
- Strong understanding of complex, technology-enabled solutions to multiple customer points of contacts in both business and technology
- Hands-on, fundamentally sound understanding of how to construct M&A related “carve-out” deals as well as traditional outsourcing of business processes.
- Current pipeline and Rolodex of prospective clients
- Some experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance and Supply Chain
Location and Travel
US east coast, travel as required
Attractive base compensation and incentive plan
|Please contact: Jeff Bruckner, Partner, P-(973) 761-5613, Eemail@example.com|