Leading businesses are now using Global Business Services (GBS) to create alignment among their business units. Instead of operating numerous shared service centers and managing outsourcing vendors separately, organizations can integrate governance, locations, and business practices across the enterprise to achieve transformative performance improvements. In this way, GBS serves as a single enterprise organization or network that can drive collaboration and sharing to improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
You along with dynamic colleagues will work closely with executives to consider how an outsourcing or shared services operating model aligns with their business strategy. As a Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. You will have the opportunity to lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Manager Qualifications- GBS
- A minimum of 6-8 years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Must have subject matter expertise in Shared Services, Outsourcing and/or Offshoring industry or multiple back office functional optimization
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessments, Implementations, and Optimization
- Ability to analyze and apply outsourcing trends
- Practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization, BPO and/or shared services programs
- Core vs. Non-Core Assessments
- Understanding of vendor landscape
- Financial analysis and business case development experience
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Bachelor’s Degre
- RPA experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree is preferred
Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting:
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering (where Global Business Services resides) works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. F&EP brings together four different, but highly complementary legacy practices, allowing us to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to our clients which is unmatched by our competitors today.
If you think this could be a fit, please let me know
Larry Janis, Managing Partner, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 516- 767-3030 ext 301